What topics are covered in A2 Psychology (AQA B Spec)?

Watch
Beckyxxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I am currently doing AS Psychology (AQA B) and really enjoying it! :-) We've been learning about the approaches, gender development and research methods etc. I'm considering carrying it on next year to A2, but I'm wondering what topics will I learn about next year? And is it a lot harder/ a lot more work? Just generally what psychology will be like if I carry on next year. :-) Currently I'm doing Biology, Chemistry and Maths and I think I will drop Maths after AS (I want to be a Vet!!!). Thanks in advance, Becky
tígertíger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I did AQA A so I'm not sure what you'll be studying, but this link might be of help:
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/psych...ubject-content
...although I'd talk to one of your teachers about it so that you get a better idea.

In general there should be more work than at AS Level and naturally it's going to be a bit more difficult, but if you've been enjoying it so far I'd think you'd enjoy it next year too!
Beckyxxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thank you! I will ask my teacher but I just wanted to get a bit of information first before, but thanks :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (70)
61.4%
No (22)
19.3%
Not sure (22)
19.3%

Watched Threads