The Student Room Group

This girl wants me so bad.

I had sex with a girl a week ago, in the morning we went back to hers from college, smoked a joint and ****ed on her bed.

Its annoying because I don't like her, never wanted a relationship sex was OK. But she went and told everyone we are going out now, I was just like meh sure I never wanted to.

Its been three weeks now, gettin sick of her calling me all the time, the sex is OK though

So yeah how long before I can break it off without her calling me a user. Cos there are lots of other fit girls to bang. Is one week a decent time or are you still a user then?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoeCoe
I had sex with a girl a week ago, in the morning we went back to hers from college, smoked a joint and ****ed on her bed.

Its annoying because I don't like her, never wanted a relationship sex was OK. But she went and told everyone we are going out now, I was just like meh sure I never wanted to.

Its been three weeks now, gettin sick of her calling me all the time, the sex is OK though

So yeah how long before I can break it off without her calling me a user. Cos there are lots of other fit girls to bang. Is one week a decent time or are you still a user then?

If you don't like her, what does it matter what she thinks...
Reply 2
Original post by yellowranger15
If you don't like her, what does it matter what she thinks...

Cos she will say that I used to her friends, which means they won't have sex with me in the future.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Reply 4
Original post by h3isenberg
Her friends are likely to not have sex with you anyway because you would be this girl's ex

dont work like that, girls want guys that other girls also think are hot, they have this conformation BS. So insecure

read it on bodybuilding forums
Bro, do you even study?
Reply 6
Original post by Maid Marian
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why?

Original post by thatitootoo
Bro, do you even study?

A bit yeah, I got BBBC at AS. But if I get a change to mash some nani im obvs gonna take it instead of going to the library.
:facepalm: This thread

Man up and end it already, what's the point of letting it go on. Tell her she can say she dumped you if that helps, sometimes that makes things less awkward if she's telling people.
Reply 8
Jesus christ, man the **** up and stop screwing with her head.
Reply 9
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
:facepalm: This thread

Man up and end it already, what's the point of letting it go on. Tell her she can say she dumped you if that helps, sometimes that makes things less awkward if she's telling people.

Ok the problem is that I will look like ive used her for her body and whilst I have technically, I dont want others to know, so I need to wait untill it looks like a normal break up but then again I really hate having her around.

Oh and I cant let her dump me, I have status.
Original post by CoeCoe
Ok the problem is that I will look like ive used her for her body and whilst I have technically, I dont want others to know, so I need to wait untill it looks like a normal break up but then again I really hate having her around.

If you're worried about her talking about you then, the best thing to do is a classy approach so that when she tells her other friends and word gets around it makes you look better rather than worse.

Do it in person, somewhere nice, and warn her in advance that you want to talk about this relationship thing. Meet up, say it nicely that you're not sure about a relationship, blah blah [insert clichés here], and then make sure you say that it doesn't mean never just not now. You're basically friendzoning her but you messed up by having sex, so you need to make it look like you're just shy or something with relationships.
bang her 1 last time and as you jizz in her face say it is over
Reply 12
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
If you're worried about her talking about you then, the best thing to do is a classy approach so that when she tells her other friends and word gets around it makes you look better rather than worse.

Do it in person, somewhere nice, and warn her in advance that you want to talk about this relationship thing. Meet up, say it nicely that you're not sure about a relationship, blah blah [insert clichés here], and then make sure you say that it doesn't mean never just not now. You're basically friendzoning her but you messed up by having sex, so you need to make it look like you're just shy or something with relationships.

Thanks man, that is rather useful.
Reply 13
Original post by CoeCoe

At this point just break it off with her, you didn't 'technically' use her for her body, you DID use her for her body, the best way to move on now is to admit to what you've done and move on. It's best to do it now to save this girl from too much distress, if anyone asks, you explain that you didn't intend for it to be a relationship, you were confused as to what was happening and that you really wanted only to be just friends. Like you said you'll probably be accused of using her for sex, which you did, but you can explain that the sex was secondary and that you only continued to have sex with her because you didn't know how to let her down. The worst thing you could do is drag it on.
Reply 14
Original post by mm14
At this point just break it off with her, you didn't 'technically' use her for her body, you DID use her for her body, the best way to move on now is to admit to what you've done and move on. It's best to do it now to save this girl from too much distress, if anyone asks, you explain that you didn't intend for it to be a relationship, you were confused as to what was happening and that you really wanted only to be just friends. Like you said you'll probably be accused of using her for sex, which you did, but you can explain that the sex was secondary and that you only continued to have sex with her because you didn't know how to let her down. The worst thing you could do is drag it on.

I literally don't care for her, not even a smudge of feelings, so I can't really take on anything you've said.
Reply 15
Original post by h3isenberg
Her friends are likely to not have sex with you anyway because you would be this girl's ex

I second this.
Reply 16
Original post by CoeCoe
I literally don't care for her, not even a smudge of feelings, so I can't really take on anything you've said.

If you don't care for her than you may as well be prepared to pretend to care, its in your own self interest, if you think about it this way her friends are going to be less inclined to sleep with you if you're a dick about the whole thing
Original post by CoeCoe
Thanks man, that is rather useful.

Or do the infinitely more satisfactory thing of terminating the relationship and expressing amusement as you break up with her. Rather than a "its not you its me" say "its not me its you". I doubt if you were in a different position that she would think twice about terminating the relationship.
Reply 18
Original post by Rational Thinker
Or do the infinitely more satisfactory thing of terminating the relationship and expressing amusement as you break up with her. Rather than a "its not you its me" say "its not me its you". I doubt if you were in a different position that she would think twice about terminating the relationship.

Yeah its true, girls always bitch about how guys treat them but if we were to turn this around the girls always act like complete whores and just cut guys loose. Have you noticed its always the ones that go on about womens rights that also act the most loose. Its like they are tryna excuse there own immorality, are you atheist btw?e]
Original post by CoeCoe
Yeah its true, girls always bitch about how guys treat them but if we were to turn this around the girls always act like complete whores and just cut guys loose.

Then do it. Assertiveness goes down well. I fail to see why you should have to tiptoe around her sensibilities, in fact if you are too concerned about her feelings this might make you appear ineffectual.

Quick Reply

Latest