Biology Mock Body Fluids Practical Assessment

Watch this thread
nik345
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi, I have a Biology OCR Qualitative coming up next week and really don't know what to revise. We have just been told that it will be on body fluids and will involve the excretion chapter, and selective reabsorption. Also, we have been told to look at the tests for reducing sugars and protein. I don't understand how selective reabsorption links with these tests, and am really confused! Any help would be appreciated.
smd4std
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
make sure you know benedicts test
nik345
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Okay thanks Has anyone does this yet? If so, what kind of questions did they ask?
1312JC
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hey! I have to do this - please can someone give me some information about it?
KanKan
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by nik345)
Hi, I have a Biology OCR Qualitative coming up next week and really don't know what to revise. We have just been told that it will be on body fluids and will involve the excretion chapter, and selective reabsorption. Also, we have been told to look at the tests for reducing sugars and protein. I don't understand how selective reabsorption links with these tests, and am really confused! Any help would be appreciated.
Oh I remember that! It's a lot easier than you think - just revise the basics
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads