Replace a letter in 'Evolution' with an image

Watch this thread
Xscape
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I wasn't sure where to put this but I need to make a photoshop document of letter replacement art. For example how with the word light you could replace the "i" with a candle stick. Since they look similar. What letter could I replace and with what with the word evolution that also relates to evolution as a candle does with light?
Xabier
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I didn't know this was a thing? - I used to do this all the time on homework for fun! I can only think of the 'o' being replaced with a crouched monkey and a tall thin letter being replaced with a homosapien/cavemen. Or a long thin letter being replaced with the structure of DNA.
Roryyb
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I had a go myself quickly, if you can find a homosapien/caveman doing a T Pose then that will work better. I just used a skeleton.

Silver Arrows
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
This is the ****test game in the history of humanity.
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kilroy8)
This is the ****test game in the history of humanity.
Would it be better if we stripped? For each letter you can think of a picture for, you have to take off one piece of clothing.

OP, make the 'O' a foetus!

+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 8 years ago
if the word is all lowercase you could have a silhouette of an upright man for the letter l
Xscape
Rep:
(Original post by Roryyb)
I had a go myself quickly, if you can find a homosapien/caveman doing a T Pose then that will work better. I just used a skeleton.
Thank you so very much this is excellent! I think I might do this with a slight spin, do you know the name of that font and where I can find larger image of that skeleton?
Xscape
Rep:
(Original post by Vixen47)
Would it be better if we stripped? For each letter you can think of a picture for, you have to take off one piece of clothing.

OP, make the 'O' a foetus!
A foetus and a skeleton yes! thank you
Roryyb
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Used helvetica neue
Picnic1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
A candle is an evolution of light? Because a candle can produce light?

Does that mean that being run over by a bus is an evolution of death?
uktotalgamer
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'd like to start off by telling you how much this thread has changed my life. It's unbelievable the guidance and religion that you've been able to convey in your first post is shining through to the rest of us. From my first entering this thread to my reply not, I feel enlightened and a changed person. I know for a fact now where my life is headed. I also know that this will become a family tradition. Hold no fear. I will pass this life changing experiences onto my kids, and my grandkids who will know the wonders of your ways.

Please OP. Let me thank you for this life changing experience.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (109)
68.13%
No (33)
20.63%
I didn't use it to prepare (18)
11.25%

Watched Threads