What life would you live honestly!? Watch

Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Out of these two -

a) You have good relationships with people i.e friends, family but are not materially well off

or

b) You have decent relationships but nothing really close but you have all the material comfort you want i.e new stuff all day everyday
corax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A. Love over money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
David_Cook
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Money over love. Emotions are overrated.
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A.

I suffer from an eating disorder so I would like to have a close bond with a variety of people rather than loads of material possessions.
uktotalgamer
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Money over love. This old adage of "You can't buy love" or rubbish like that is complete tosh. I could buy whatever I wanted, and buy some 'comfort' whenever I needed.
Swanbow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A new iPhone or flat screen TV aren't going to turn up to my funeral now are they?
Gjaykay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A, I'm already poor as balls, and materials don't overly matter to me that much
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Money. There are lots of thing i'd like to buy and experiences i'd like to have which love alone would not give me.

I'd like to own my own land, maybe a forest. I'd build cool things in it and have friends round all the time to have good times. I'd travel parts of the world i'd like to see and go on adventures with mates.

Love is very overrated imo.
hilrho
Report 5 years ago
My life's already like option B and it sucks balls, made me suicidal a year back so I choose option A
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
Money. You can live without love but you can't live without money.
GottaLovePhysics! :)
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by uktotalgamer)
Money over love. This old adage of "You can't buy love" or rubbish like that is complete tosh. I could buy whatever I wanted, and buy some 'comfort' whenever I needed.
You cant actually believe that. You would want people to be friends with you because of your wallet? Or have a girlfriend who dosnt love you but you spoil her enough to keep her around while she ****s your butler?
uktotalgamer
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
You cant actually believe that. You would want people to be friends with you because of your wallet? Or have a girlfriend who dosnt love you but you spoil her enough to keep her around while she ****s your butler?
The original poster still said you'd have 'decent' relationships. Plenty of stuff I could buy to make up for that.
GottaLovePhysics! :)
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The original poster still said you'd have 'decent' relationships. Plenty of stuff I could buy to make up for that.
Well of course its very subjective what is good and decent but "nothing close to you" suggests to me no love of your life/soul mate or best friends. To me, what is life without that love?!
David_Cook
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))

If you've got the cash you can dump her and find someone else easily enough. Money solves a lot of problems.
xDave-
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Munny munny munny
miser
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A. I really don't care about wealth except as a means to increasing mine and others' happiness. Of course it can be alluring, but when it really comes down to it, friends and family make me happier than new possessions.
Rational Thinker
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Swanbow)
A new iPhone or flat screen TV aren't going to turn up to my funeral now are they?
You could pay to have them there. Or even be buried with them.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by miser)
A. I really don't care about wealth except as a means to increasing mine and others' happiness. Of course it can be alluring, but when it really comes down to it, friends and family make me happier than new possessions.
As always, miser hits the nail squarely on the head. :five:
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
And who exactly are these shallow, money-grubbing people you will buy your love from? Will they make you happy?
tory88
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A. I wouldn't particularly mind losing most close relationships, but I think it's important to have at least one person you trust completely and are fully comfortable around.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

Are cats selfish

Yes (72)
58.06%
No (52)
41.94%

Watched Threads