Sarte and Kafka?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    Yay! Hi Ivy :hugs:
    Hey honey you ok?

ReputationRep:
    *Escapes punishment again* :vroam:
    no this time i will hunt you down * takes out my walking stick and "walks" in the direction you ran off to.*

Yeah. we're not sure who is who yet about the whole sartre kafka thing. but we have developed some new ideas too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    Sarte and Kafka?
    Hi Ivy it's been too long :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Which of you was Sartre? I'm reading one of your books at the moment!

Well, anna and sartre are known for having a special relationship :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Which of you was Sartre? I'm reading one of your books at the moment!
    which one? :albertein

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayC)
    Well, anna and sartre are known for having a special relationship :rolleyes:
    but me love kafka too

ReputationRep:
    Kafka is my special friend

ReputationRep:
    very well i don't agree with everything any of them say but... I do believe in Otto Munch.. remember him Jimster? he was the author of that book :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankan)
    Hi Ivy it's been too long :wavey:
    How long has it been? How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    How long has it been? How are you?
    Don't know but a while. i haven't seen you around. I am just fine, a bit exhausted but alright. what about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankan)
    very well i don't agree with everything any of them say but... I do believe in Otto Munch.. remember him Jimster? he was the author of that book :cool:

Oh yes Otto Much, If we combine his theorys with ours we can finally uncover the secret of Atlantis!!! Haha, Vicory shall be ours!!!!!! Anna, we need to fins this otto much, and get rid of him so he won't get credit for our scientific breakthrough...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayC)
    Oh yes Otto Much, If we combine his theorys with ours we can finally uncover the secret of Atlantis!!! Haha, Vicory shall be ours!!!!!! Anna, we need to fins this otto much, and get rid of him so he won't get credit for our scientific breakthrough...!
    What a shame it would be if he published his results before us. that is just unthinkable. But then Brown got there a bit before us but he didn't reveal the whole thruth.. :cool:

The victory of the rebirth of the atlantic empire.. the lost world of aliens not saying too much am i?

ReputationRep:
    Le sursis
    and in english, my french doesn't work this late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankan)
    What a shame it would be if he published his results before us. that is just unthinkable. But then Brown got there a bit before us but he didn't reveal the whole thruth.. :cool:

The victory of the rebirth of the atlantic empire.. the lost world of aliens not saying too much am i?
    Anna, No I think Brown was a sidetrack... hmmm, we can't have this disussion here on tsr... it isn't safe :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayC)
    Anna, No I think Brown was a sidetrack... hmmm, we can't have this disussion here on tsr... it isn't safe :p:

:eek: but what about the J and H related track??:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm too tired to remember the proper english translation, though it's literally "the stay".
    I've read la nausée, but in swedish don't know what it's called in english though

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so neither of us knows the english names for the books we've read then? :five:

la nausée = nausea?!!!
    la nausée - i could imagine that it would be something like The Disgust
    seems to be like it but why should i know the name of a french book in english? :p: ... was weirdly good though

ReputationRep:
    Why should I? :p:

don't know why you should? so why know the name at all?? :p:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.