me neither... TSR to the rescue !! :elefant:

ReputationRep:
    drink yourself to sleep?

seemed to be grant nicholas' cure

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink Alcohol anymore.

Smoke myself to sleep, sounds better.

ReputationRep:
    hehe lol.... well, I'm going to try to sleep anyway..... goodnight all fellow TSR'ians..!!

ReputationRep:
    G'night :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    actually i don't think that was his cure, i think thats just what he did when he was an insomniac, i'd listen to the song it might hold the answer

anyway i'moff now anyways

cyas laters guys

ReputationRep:
    Crap. Why were all the people i like here last night when i had left? you can't do this you have to give me a notice, so i can call in sick to work :nurse:

I want to join you too :dancing2:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah not sure why i ended up on there that late :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pezking)
    Yeah not sure why i ended up on there that late :confused:
    Perhaps you just tried to snare JayC... ... again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankan)
    Perhaps you just tried to snare JayC... ... again
    ...it's possible

are you being naughty at work again anna?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Anna is always naughty at work And, yeah, Pezking I miss your charm :p:

ReputationRep:
    ...it's possible

are you being naughty at work again anna?

nahh :angel: I've finised now... or well closed down at least. But i'll just change into something more confortable :girl: and i am on my way home. :vroam:

Is there going to be any action here tonight cause i've found someth. that would fit right in :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayC)
    Haha, Anna is always naughty at work And, yeah, Pezking I miss your charm :p:
    :eek: what is this lie you tell about me??:eek: who was always the good one staying in school when everybody else went home, huh? :angel:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, you got me. You do have a point, wasn't mush to do in school the last few weeks though :p: Allthough you only stayed cause lived far far away and couldn't get home as easily.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayC)
    Ok, you got me. You do have a point, wasn't mush to do in school the last few weeks though :p: Allthough you only stayed cause lived far far away and couldn't get home as easily.. :p:

NO!!! I stayed cause I was a good pupil :angel: Are you going to be on here tonight? As I said I have found someth fun and and andyay we can sing again

ReputationRep:
    I'm totally crushed about tonight... Because one of the all time best Mod-films is on TCM at 9 at the same time I have to watch something else But I'll probobly be on TSR around 11...

ReputationRep:
    I'll be here...and if you remember me saying i'd found something to do today i just finished it so i'll show you later :p:

ReputationRep:
    I want to move to the UK now! Because then you can buy allt those old indie/mod/newwave-films on Amazon

ReputationRep:
    I'll be here...and if you remember me saying i'd found something to do today i just finished it so i'll show you later :p:
    Yes yes i remember... woo this is exiting wonder what it might be

Jimster what is the other thing you were going to do? I'll see you on TSR :wavey:

Now I got to go home can't sit around here all night .....and you'll all see what i found :stupido:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayC)
    I want to move to the UK now! Because then you can buy allt those old indie/mod/newwave-films on Amazon
    I have bought stuff on amazon from sweden :confused: what's the prob.. oh got to tell you about the reading lists tonight btw. remember me if i forget please

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.