The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2860
Evil-Tuna
Why cant we all be a bit more like Ankan?

Show us the way of wise one.

Because if we all were the world would look more like a mental institution then anyth. else. :rolleyes:
If? Take a look at the US. :p:
Reply 2862
Evil-Tuna
If? Take a look at the US. :p:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

*fears that i might be like Bush...passes out by fear*
i'm gonna pull down your thong and spank your sexy bottom. :biggrin:
Reply 2864
You don't say :rolleyes:

I'd forgotten about this thread :redface:
do you like your bum spanked so hard you get bruises or just hard enough to feel damn sexy? :wink:
flirt?? :wink:
Reply 2867
naivesincerity
flirt?? :wink:

yes :smile:
Reply 2868
Heya Anna :biggrin:
Reply 2869
HI Darryl :biggrin: it's been a while since i saw you around. have you been on vacation ?
Reply 2870
Ankan
HI Darryl :biggrin: it's been a while since i saw you around. have you been on vacation ?

I certainly have :wink:

I got back from Ireland yesterday, had a wicked time :biggrin:
Reply 2871
darryl
I certainly have :wink:

I got back from Ireland yesterday, had a wicked time :biggrin:

brilliant!! :p: had you been there for long?
Reply 2872
Ankan
brilliant!! :p: had you been there for long?

Yeh 9 days I think, at least someone missed me :wink:
Reply 2873
darryl
Yeh 9 days I think, at least someone missed me :wink:

why of course i have ;rrose; so tell me what have you done now? :smile:
Reply 2874
Jimster....CPR now!!! :p:
Reply 2875
I've been expecting you :p:

Is there any flirting left in the TSR'ians???
Reply 2876
I got home just an hour ago...ok i didn't think it was quite this late :redface: ...

Did you get home alright? didn't hit a dear in the forest or anyth? :biggrin:
Reply 2877
Haha yes I got home, and no animals were hurt in the process :biggrin:

But when I got home my brither told me there is something wrong with my perfect and immaculate computer... Apparently the "ram-memory-thingy" is broken :bawling: But dell is sending me a new one... :biggrin:

A good thing he noticed though, as I don't even know what the ram-thing is...And I can't go to the UK with a faulty ram-thingy 'cause then there definately wouldn't be a happy ending in my Uni-story, or start anyway :p:

But I've just found myself in a nother dimension of hell... Paris Hilton's music video is on TV, and the remote is out of reach!!!! I want to die
Reply 2878
JayC
Haha yes I got home, and no animals were hurt in the process :biggrin:

But when I got home my brither told me there is something wrong with my perfect and immaculate computer... Apparently the "ram-memory-thingy" is broken :bawling: But dell is sending me a new one... :biggrin:

A good thing he noticed though, as I don't even know what the ram-thing is...And I can't go to the UK with a faulty ram-thingy 'cause then there definately wouldn't be a happy ending in my Uni-story, or start anyway :p:

But I've just found myself in a nother dimension of hell... Paris Hilton's music video is on TV, and the remote is out of reach!!!! I want to die

Oh no :eek: !! what about your phone? is it ok? hope so:smile: . do you know when you'll get the new comp? you got to get it before you go though..:confused:

I know how it feels, my gosh i do not like that video! :eek:
Reply 2879
wesetters
Anna! I missed you! :love:

How're you?

Just fine thanks, how about yourself? :smile: when are you off to paris?

Latest