Turn on thread page Beta

Flirt watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How You Doiin?

(Original post by wesetters)
    Yes, Leanne.
    I never imagined you would look like that, not the picture I had.

Get you, surrounded by those lovely ladies. How's things?

I've written 70 words of that essay, and I'm surviving off coffee and leader price iced-tea-sirup.

How're you doing?
    You daft thing! 70 words? Terrible. I'm doing the rest of mine tomorrow. I did about 3000 words today.

Mine doesn't even have to be that long :p:
    Well that's just one assignment.

I have two more. One of 2000 words and one of 1000.

Painful...

That does sound painful...I just hate writing full stop. Speaking is much more fun. And verb endings don't matter.
    Well, none of mine is in French. Lucky old me, just my exams on weds and thurs.

I have such an easy life all year then they give it all to me in the space of a week. Mad.

French.

Check out the profile...

Indeed, I quite enjoy it.

I'm excited but nervous about living in France.

How so?

When you get asked for you passport as ID to buy an ironing board, it gets annoying :p:

And then just little things like huge, unexplainable, electricity bills can grind you down after a while :p:
    Ah, I getcha - then the speaking in French bit becomes more of a barrier at times then.

ReputationRep:
    no one flirts with me

ReputationRep:
    Thanks very much for all the reps

may the marshmallows/ coton balls live happily in all of you

:marchmell

ReputationRep:
    having a fun sunday morning? :p:

ReputationRep:
    morning ends 2pm for me

ReputationRep:
    I'm just about to start revising...but i don't want to. i am sick of revising..i want to do something else for a change ...well only 4 more days to go i guess phuu

No. Not yet.
    Cripes. What's your wordcount?

773. It's done, just short. I have another one, with a set wordcount of 1500, that I ope to do this afternoon/tonight.
    Madness! Go to sleep!

They've got to be done, and I don't want to be stuck in my apartment every evening this week. Sundays are good working days, because everywhere is closed anyway.
    Yes but you're going to end up talking rubbish and be too tired to do the assignment well.

I know, bless him.

Cute though.

ReputationRep:
    i am so not doing what i should be doing..i should be revising for god's (my own) sake.!!!:cool:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.