6.43%
No hatband (3)
2.14%
kateykat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hmm, in some of the pictures I think "granny" and in the others I think "aww lovely". I think the "aww lovely" reaction is when I look at the pics where you have your hair down, for some reason it softens the whole look and makes you look your age. Oh and the green band is really nice!

I think you're very pretty by the way and have soft features, so you can pull it off. I have really pale skin too so I sympathise; I completely burnt my scalp last week and now it's flaking, giving me uber dandruff. Yuck. Best avoided with a nice big hat!

Btw, work the panama hat! I want them to become awesome and trendy.
hapa_girl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
in my very honest opinion, the hat is great.

the thing is, you can make it either be a really glamorous hat, or an older-english-lady-tending-her-rose-garden hat.

if you're gonna wear that hat glamorous, make sure everything else is glammed up too.

dont wear your hair tied up with it.
wear some makeup
and jewellery.

(Original post by hyper-little-mushroom-men)
Hi all! I'm not fishing for compliments here or anything... I do want opinions, because I'm crap at this sort of thing, so here goes. :p: I'm fair-skinned, burn easily and need a sunhat with a decent brim; I look like an idiot in baseball caps or ones with small brims. (I have a penchant for panama hats, but I'm not brave enough to wear them in public, lol! ) So I'd like some opinions on this one.

Firstly: Is this a stupid hat, and/or do I look like a prat in it? :p: Secondly: Assuming I wear it, which colour should I use as a hatband?

You know you all want to make my decisions for me!

Pictures:

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...zBellz/Sunhat/
dogtanian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That's exactly what I want. The brim 'flops' perfectly.

that isn't fair.

Can I have it?
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ah picnics in the park.
darryl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Its looks great on you :p:
LauraEnchanting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think it's lovely! I have a pretty pink hat like that, and I liked a lot of the bands. Blue looks really good though, and so does the dark green one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (113)
72.44%
No (43)
27.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise