Cordero31
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys!
I was wondering if any of you can help me with my AS biology coursework? I have asked my teacher but she said she can only help me once I've submitted my first draft but I'm having trouble finding a topic.
What my biology coursework consist of is to:
1. Identify and describe a question or problem in an area of biology relevant to a issue researched.
2. Describe the biological method and processes involved in producing data or solutions.
3. Explain how the method & processes used in the chosen area of biology are appropriate in producing valid and reliable data or effective solutions to address the problem or question identified. Use graphs, photos, diagrams & tables that are appropriate, relevant & integrated with the report.
4. Identify two implications (ethical, social, environmental or economic) of the applied biology encountered within the context of the visit or issue researched.
5. Evaluate benefits and risks to humans, other organisms and the environment as appropriate, of the implications of the applied biology being studies or identified.
6. Discuss alternative views or solutions for implications of the biology encountered within the context of the visit or issue.

If any of you can vaguely answer those question just to help me start my biology coursework then, I would be so thankful as I'm finding it very hard to find any easy topics with lots of data.
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cordero31)
Hey guys!
I was wondering if any of you can help me with my AS biology coursework? I have asked my teacher but she said she can only help me once I've submitted my first draft but I'm having trouble finding a topic.
What my biology coursework consist of is to:
1. Identify and describe a question or problem in an area of biology relevant to a issue researched.
2. Describe the biological method and processes involved in producing data or solutions.
3. Explain how the method & processes used in the chosen area of biology are appropriate in producing valid and reliable data or effective solutions to address the problem or question identified. Use graphs, photos, diagrams & tables that are appropriate, relevant & integrated with the report.
4. Identify two implications (ethical, social, environmental or economic) of the applied biology encountered within the context of the visit or issue researched.
5. Evaluate benefits and risks to humans, other organisms and the environment as appropriate, of the implications of the applied biology being studies or identified.
6. Discuss alternative views or solutions for implications of the biology encountered within the context of the visit or issue.

If any of you can vaguely answer those question just to help me start my biology coursework then, I would be so thankful as I'm finding it very hard to find any easy topics with lots of data.
If this is edexcel (or even if it isn't), I can email you a copy of mine to give you a bit of direction. I've done the same for a few people! Unfortunately when I copied it over from my sixth form, the images/graphs didn't copy through, but obviously all the text is there Mine was on conservation of the black rhino, it got 38/40 raw marks (or 58/60 ums)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cordero31
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Lucy96)
If this is edexcel (or even if it isn't), I can email you a copy of mine to give you a bit of direction. I've done the same for a few people! Unfortunately when I copied it over from my sixth form, the images/graphs didn't copy through, but obviously all the text is there Mine was on conservation of the black rhino, it got 38/40 raw marks (or 58/60 ums)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes please are you able to message me so i can give you my email?
That would help me so much!!
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cordero31)
Yes please are you able to message me so i can give you my email?
That would help me so much!!
Yeah sure aw I'm glad!

Posted from TSR Mobile
taengu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lucy96)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a bit late to this forum but I was wondering if you could email me your copy too, please? It'd be really helpful!! c:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (140)
17.86%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
27.04%
Not great so far... (281)
35.84%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.26%

Watched Threads