Does anyone actually believe that Madeleine Mccan was actually abducted? Watch

This discussion is closed.
guglemugle
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Does anyone actually believe that Madeleine Mccan was actually abducted?
Rlove95
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Why wouldn't you ?
Autistic Merit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes; there are several people who get abducted each year. Madeleine was just a high profile case; it doesn't make it any less likely to be real.
guglemugle
Rep:
?
(Original post by Autistic Merit)
Yes; there are several people who get abducted each year. Madeleine was just a high profile case; it doesn't make it any less likely to be real.
"several" yes meaning that it is highly unlikely for it to happen.
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What i don't understand is why that case is still going on after so many years.I'm pretty sure she's dead.
Cake Faced Kid.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
several people who get abducted each year.
Several? 532 in 2012.

And OP, I believe her parents are a lot more involved and a lot less innocent than they are making out to be.
Autistic Merit
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by guglemugle)
"several" yes meaning that it is highly unlikely for it to happen.
Do you also believe the Ariel Castro story to be fake? I mean, there were three girls abducted there. :facepalm2:
guglemugle
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rlove95)
Why wouldn't you ?
Well, lets see... Maybe because there is no actual evidence to prove that this is true?
FlavaFavourFruit
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't know.....I think she's still alive....

The story of the 3 women abducted in America for 10 years gives hope...
guglemugle
Rep:
?
Do you also believe the Ariel Castro story to be fake? I mean, there were three girls abducted there. :facepalm2:
If you actually read the case files, instead of reading what newspapers tell you, you'd know that there is absolutely no real evidence to suggest an abduction actually happened.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Cake Faced Kid.)
Several? 532 in 2012.

And OP, I believe her parents are a lot more involved and a lot less innocent than they are making out to be.
Her parents were thick and left her in an unlocked hotel room at a popular family resort - the ideal place for abductees to pick up white virgins to traffic round Europe. Why is that so hard to believe?
littlesmurfette
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't care about the fact that she was abducted- I care about the fact that they got away with leaving her alone in the first place.

But, no. They killed her.
Autistic Merit
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you actually read the case files, instead of reading what newspapers tell you, you'd know that there is absolutely no real evidence to suggest an abduction actually happened.
Go on then I'll bite; link me to these case files please.
guglemugle
Rep:
?
(Original post by Secretnerd123)
What i don't understand is why that case is still going on after so many years.I'm pretty sure she's dead.
This is what I'm wondering too. I mean it's pretty obvious that the parents have contacts up high, but the question is, why make the case so public?
DavidYorkshireFTW
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think she's alive, I heard her parents were swingers, they're idiots for leaving her.
guglemugle
Rep:
?
Go on then I'll bite; link me to these case files please.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This is what I'm wondering too. I mean it's pretty obvious that the parents have contacts up high, but the question is, why make the case so public?
Does anyone think the parents could be involved in her disappearance?
guglemugle
Rep:
?
(Original post by littlesmurfette)
I don't care about the fact that she was abducted- I care about the fact that they got away with leaving her alone in the first place.

But, no. They killed her.
If they were a working class family, they would have been charge of murder and neglect, but i think its fairly obvious that the family have contacts up high. I mean, how would you explain, the fact that Gerry Mccan had several conversations with Gordon Brown himself, just days after the "abduction"?
littlesmurfette
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If they were a working class family, they would have been charge of murder and neglect, but i think its fairly obvious that the family have contacts up high. I mean, how would you explain, the fact that Gerry Mccan had several conversations with Gordon Brown himself, just days after the "abduction"?
Spot on. My point exactly.
guglemugle
Rep:
?
(Original post by Secretnerd123)
Does anyone think the parents could be involved in her disappearance?
The parents were definitely involved, there's no question about that. The question is how did she die, and was she murdered?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (315)
65.76%
No (164)
34.24%

Watched Threads