The Student Room Group

Do you think I can get in hills road with my predicted GCSE grades?

My aspiration is to go to hills road and study their, as I was influenced at the opening evening. Nevertheless, these are my predicted grades; Mathematics A, English Language A, IGCSE English language A*, RE A, Drama A, French B, History A* ( got an a* last year, so my teacher said there's no reason why you should be getting any lower), Core science C/B ( terrible at science), ICT distinction. In addition, I've published a book, which could also help me to get in. I'm outside the catchment area. I was a D predicted student in year 8, shows you how much progress I've made. I'm looking to take these subjects; further maths,computer science and English language.
Original post by Mo98
My aspiration is to go to hills road and study their, as I was influenced at the opening evening. Nevertheless, these are my predicted grades; Mathematics A, English Language A, IGCSE English language A*, RE A, Drama A, French B, History A* ( got an a* last year, so my teacher said there's no reason why you should be getting any lower), Core science C/B ( terrible at science), ICT distinction. In addition, I've published a book, which could also help me to get in. I'm outside the catchment area. I was a D predicted student in year 8, shows you how much progress I've made. I'm looking to take these subjects; further maths,computer science and English language.

Moved to the academic section :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Mo98

Can you even take computer science at A level? Do you mean Further Maths, Computing and English Language? I'm not too sure what you'd like to go into when your older, but judging by your choice of computer science I guess you'd want to go into Computing (preferably computer science). I suggest you take Maths, Further Maths, Computing and Physics. However, Maths, F Maths, Computing and Eng Lang would be fine I guess.. Dropping Eng at AS and continuing with the others at A2.

Sorry I haven't fully answered your question, but i'm unsure on the requirements at Hills Road - Mainly because I haven't researched them prior to replying to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending