Torn Between Two Guys Watch

HairsprayQueen
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
ok here's the basic story:

Guy 1 = i REALLY like him. he's lovely and great and sweet BUT extremly shy. i've only met this guy once but we talk on MSN and text loads. He sometimes flirts on and off with me but its always very vauge.

Guy 2 = I kinda like him. he's cool adn lovely and sweet BUT my feelings for him are confused. I know he would treat me well and I know we have loads in common and our relationship would probabbly be really good.

But i just really llike guy 1 and I don't want to mess guy 2 around as he's such a great and amazing person.

HairSprayQueen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
supernova2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
eek meet guy 1 more to decide if you actually like him properly.... If so, go for it, if hes shy you may need to take the lead.

Either way make your mind up (unless they dont know about each other in which case youve got a lot longer to decide)
HairsprayQueen
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by supernova2)
eek meet guy 1 more to decide if you actually like him properly.... If so, go for it, if hes shy you may need to take the lead.

Either way make your mind up (unless they dont know about each other in which case youve got a lot longer to decide)

well i told guy 2 about guy 1. because we pulled at a party and i felt INSANELY guilty so i told him and he's like ok with it.... its odd.....

yea except the times i've suggested to guy 1 we meet up he keeps avoiding it and i can't understand why. we talk abtou a lot of deep stuff. i know he trusts me. i don't know why he keeps avoiding meet me.....

any ideas why?
Anonymous #1
Report 12 years ago
*snigger*
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
so i guess you went with guy1 then
zav
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You have not asked a question?

What are you trying to ask?
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Assuming you have gone with guy1, don't cheat on one with the other.
Angel83
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Guy 2 seems better as he isn't vague and flirting hot and cold one minute like guy 1 does. I guess guy 1 is the 'bad boy'. Nice guys should be given a chance!
Bread and Circlejerks
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*Bergman.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1366)
79.74%
Leave (347)
20.26%

Watched Threads