Psychopath Test

Watch
Gjaykay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
From the channel 4 website, where do you belong on the Psychopathic spectrum?
http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html

My Score:
42%
Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
I'd say it's pretty accurate, especially "Everything in moderation - including moderation" :laugh:
Commercial Paper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Gjaykay)
[URL="http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html"Psychopathic Test[/URL]

My Score:
64% - think I got the same comment as OP though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
GlenGoyne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This is beyond retarded, channel four really focus on the most inane ****e.

Edit: 85%, this is complete bull, its just personally insulting. They shouldn't be giving out diagnosis's for serious issues such as these. Bet its randomly generated, almost as bad as 'text you and your partners name to see if you are truly in love'
Gjaykay
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by will2348)
64% - think I got the same comment as OP though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah a guy I know got 45% and got the same text as me, thats a little disappointing =/
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
73% :eyeball:

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

"Self-satisfying tendencies" my arse. :unimpressed:
Mockery
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
64% and I received the same comment as the OP...
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Gjaykay)
http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html

My Score:

I'd say it's pretty accurate, especially "Everything in moderation - including moderation" :laugh:
Mine

24%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Pretty accurate.
Carrot_Cake_13
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
34%...

:laugh:

Annd the same comments everyone as :rolleyes:

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
SCORE 21%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
76%.

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

I am decisive, self confident and up for anything. I am also a 'if the ends justify the means' kind of person (i.e. i'd be willing to level Damascus to destroy Assad were i a general, citizens or no citizens).

All in all as expected.
placenta medicae talpae
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh dear. 30%. Can't give up the day job then, shucks. Seriously though, what with all the people I kill in my spare time, I thought I would be more of a psychopath than that
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
18%.

I'm surprised my score was that low. My bf done the test too and got 64% lol.
Semkou
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This is interesting. Thanks OP!

curtis871
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I took the test but I'm not convinced by it.
nyan~
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
6%

"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

I'm not really a people person tho
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Did anyone watch Psychopath Night? One on every street apparently :eek:. Showed how to spot them and so on.

Good watch.
CaptainDudeson
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
76%
+ polarity -
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Showed how to spot them and so on.
lol what?
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by + polarity -)
lol what?
It was a program, about psychopaths, and in the program they explained how to spot a psychopath.
+ polarity -
Report 6 years ago
30%, deal with it

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
It was a program, about psychopaths, and in the program they explained how to spot a psychopath.
And how did they say you could spot a psychopath?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (216)
52.3%
No, they should still go ahead (58)
14.04%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (139)
33.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise