Turn on thread page Beta

Entrance Easier? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I went to reading and southampton open days for law
    Reading asks for AAB and Southampton AAA, however when I was there admissions tutors admitted they offered places to people predicted BBB at Reading and ABB at Southampton. Is it possible to get offers at most unis with lower predicted grades than those asked for?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know but my friend got CCCC on her AS-Levels and predicted BCC at A Level but a university gave her a conditional offer of AAB. I thought that was ridiculous! With BCC shes not going to go up that many grades so why give her an offer?

ReputationRep:
    it is possible! but it would only be by 1 grade me thinks, depending on the uni too! it also depends if they like the look of your PS and past academic achievements and EC's

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.