Should I sleep with my girlfriends younger sister?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
zeb123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Been dating my girlfriend for 7 months now. Her younger sister has always flirted with me but I always thought it was just her being friendly.
Recently, she goes she likes me and wants me to come over to hers while her sister ( my girlfriend ) is at college.

What should I do?!?!
should I tell my girlfriend??

Im 19 and so is my girlfriend.
her sister is 17
thanks
lipslikemorphine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you have to ask a entire forum of people then you already know the answer is no.
Just break up with your girlfriend, because she certainly deserves better than you.
Habibul Bashar
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
pound that fresh meat brah
username91207
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You have a girlfriend.

Sleeping with anyone else is a no, regardless of who they are.
Charlzi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Answer from my boyfriend: Is she hot? If so, then go bang her straight away
martin jol
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
you may as well.
hskjlclcn
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not like the answer of this is going to be conclusive...
SparkleFairy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No.
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
:eyeball:
:facepalm2:
:facepalm:

All I can put to this insane thread...
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by zeb123)
Been dating my girlfriend for 7 months now. Her younger sister has always flirted with me but I always thought it was just her being friendly.
Recently, she goes she likes me and wants me to come over to hers while her sister ( my girlfriend ) is at college.

What should I do?!?!
should I tell my girlfriend??

Im 19 and so is my girlfriend.
her sister is 17
thanks
So long as she is an adult and has consented you may do what you like with her. Ignore these complacent people, seize the opportunity!
Tom_green_day
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Somewhere out there is a really cool sweet guy who has a huge crush on your girlfriend, but you have her and you want to sleep with someone else.
Great.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by bubble999)
:eyeball:
:facepalm2:
:facepalm:

All I can put to this insane thread...
Why should he not do it? If she is an adult and has consent, I think he should do it if that is his desire.
Clip
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you do it, you will hate yourself for a maximum of about two weeks.

If you don't do it, you will hate yourself for the rest of your life.

This is the kind of thing legends are made of. Don't shy away, life is measured not in years, but by the deeds of men.
Somegirl123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes, obviously you should. It would make her like you even more and want to be with you forever so go ahead. Because a cheating boyfriend is what every girl dreams of. Duh.
Scubar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
yeah, sure, what's the worst that could happen?
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why should he not do it? If she is an adult and has consent, I think he should do it if that is his desire.
Please rethink what you just said, and post when you realise how stupid that is.
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think regardless of what we say, he'll do it anyway. He just wants validation as to whether it's right or not.
zeb123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm thinking of just telling my girlfriend what's happening between me and her sister. Morally this ain't right but damn there is temptation lol
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by bubble999)
Please rethink what you just said, and post when you realise how stupid that is.
Why is it stupid?

This post misuses the anonymous function, before posting anonymous please read the H&R guidelines http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki..._relationships
lipslikemorphine
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
So long as she is an adult and has consented you may do what you like with her. Ignore these complacent people, seize the opportunity!
The fact that you had to go on anonymous to say that goes to show that you don't really think that. :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (329)
34.63%
No (621)
65.37%

Watched Threads