New My Mad Fat Diary in the new year !!! yay

Watch
NatsP29
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Is it only me or am I the only one excited for the new series ??? I have to say after the first series aired I thought it was a brilliant sensitive view into rae's life. It's an intimate raw veiw into her head and how her mids works , with issues teenagers have to deal with , still applicable in most of our lives now.

I thought the ending was brilliant with finn ending up with rae !! ahahah .... just one question , is chloe pregnant ... ???
TheHistoryGeek
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Trust me, you are not the only fan of this show! Have you seen the promo yet... All I can say is OMFG.
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
AHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! I love My Mad Fat Diary I re-watched the first series a few weeks ago and made me wonder when the second series will come. I saw trailers and it looks like Rae and Finn will be boyfriend and girlfriend
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by NatsP29)
Is it only me or am I the only one excited for the new series ??? I have to say after the first series aired I thought it was a brilliant sensitive view into rae's life. It's an intimate raw veiw into her head and how her mids works , with issues teenagers have to deal with , still applicable in most of our lives now.

I thought the ending was brilliant with finn ending up with rae !! ahahah .... just one question , is chloe pregnant ... ???
I'm pretty sure she got an abortion
NatsP29
Rep:
?
ahahahaha yay I know !!! I'm re-watching the First series too !! (cannot help myself :P ) and yes , I am hoping too !!!
NatsP29
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheHistoryGeek)
Trust me, you are not the only fan of this show! Have you seen the promo yet... All I can say is OMFG.

YES , I have seen it . And OMFG INDEED !! :O
SciFiRory
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
looking forward to this, really enjoyed the first series
LilacLily
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
A bit late but Yeeesss I loved the first series. It was really enjoyable. I don't understand why so many people hate Chloe though.
NatsP29
Rep:
?
well , it might be because chloe purposely goes after finn after she finds out rae likes him too , and when she tells rae to saty away from her and her friends .... but she doesn't seems to bad after her and rae make up. I predict there's stuff that is gonna between them still in the new series :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (349)
55.66%
I don't have everything I need (278)
44.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise