ReputationRep:
    ...and i brought..

a packet of hobnobs and...

ReputationRep:
    jammie dodgers...hahaha and.....

ReputationRep:
    and an ironing cover and a...

ReputationRep:
    i went to the supermarket and bought hobknobsand jammie dodgers and an ironing board cover. i also bought a melon

ReputationRep:
    i went to the supermarket and brought a packet of hobnobs, jammie dodgers, an ironing cover, a melon, a jumbo hotdog and...

ReputationRep:
    i went to the supermarket and bought hobknobs and jammie dodgers and an ironing board cover. i also bought a melon and a jumbo hot dog and a burger with onions and cheese and ketchup and mayo

ReputationRep:
    I went to the supermarket and realised that memory games don't work on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    i went to the supermarket and bought hobknobs and jammie dodgers and an ironing board cover. i also bought a melon and a jumbo hot dog and a burger with onions and cheese and ketchup and mayo and peaunt butter

ReputationRep:
    i went to the supermarket and brought a packet of hobnobs, jammie dodgers, an ironing cover, a melon, a jumbo hotdog, a burger with onions and cheese and ketchup and mayo, peanut butter, a sausage, and...

ReputationRep:
    i went to the supermarket and brought a packet of hobnobs, jammie dodgers, an ironing cover, a melon, a jumbo hotdog, a burger with onions and cheese and ketchup and mayo, peanut butter, a sausage, and chocolate milkshake

ReputationRep:
    i went to the supermarket and brought a packet of hobnobs, jammie dodgers, an ironing cover, a melon, a jumbo hotdog, a burger with onions and cheese and ketchup and mayo, peanut butter, a sausage, a condom, a jar of vaseline and...

ReputationRep:
    i went to the supermarket and brought a packet of hobnobs, jammie dodgers, an ironing cover, a melon, a jumbo hotdog, a burger with onions and cheese and ketchup and mayo, peanut butter, a sausage, and chocolate milkshake, a condom, a jar of vaseline, agym bag and...

ReputationRep:
    i went to the supermarket and brought a packet of hobnobs, jammie dodgers, an ironing cover, a melon, a jumbo hotdog, a burger with onions and cheese and ketchup and mayo, peanut butter, a sausage, and chocolate milkshake, a condom, a jar of vaseline, agym bag and a tube of fluorescent toothpaste

ReputationRep:
    i went to the supermarket and brought a packet of hobnobs, jammie dodgers, an ironing cover, a melon, a jumbo hotdog, a burger with onions and cheese and ketchup and mayo, peanut butter, a sausage, and chocolate milkshake, a condom, a jar of vaseline, a gym bag, a tube of fluorescent toothpaste, a pink tomato and...

ReputationRep:
    i went to the supermarket and brought a packet of hobnobs, jammie dodgers, an ironing cover, a melon, a jumbo hotdog, a burger with onions and cheese and ketchup and mayo, peanut butter, a sausage, and chocolate milkshake, a condom, a jar of vaseline, a gym bag, a tube of fluorescent toothpaste, a pink tomato and one huge green bannana and...

ReputationRep:
    i went to the supermarket to do my 8 hour shift, to get paid, so then i could buy condoms, and then get laid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madlib)
    i went to the supermarket to do my 8 hour shift, to get paid, so then i could buy condoms, and then get laid
    That's exactly my plan for tomorrow, seriously.

ReputationRep:
    ^lol same with me...

ReputationRep:
    s'not working.

but on the otherhand....jammie dodgers....mmmm jammie dodgers :coma:

ReputationRep:
    i went to the supermarket and brought a packet of hobnobs, jammie dodgers, an ironing cover, a melon, a jumbo hotdog, a burger with onions and cheese and ketchup and mayo, peanut butter, a sausage, and chocolate milkshake, a condom, a jar of vaseline, a gym bag, a tube of fluorescent toothpaste, a pink tomato, one huge green bannana, a cadbury's cream egg bar and...

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.