Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Brimstone don't take offence to this, I just think harr and aced were sticking up for themselves, don't get angry - . And im sure we can all write in correct punctuation and grammar when it comes down to it, but yeh lets stop the insults everyone SMILE we just finished our GCSEs hehe. xx

ReputationRep:
    Yes, let us smile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Aced and harr = added to my neg rep list.
    LMAO so we laugh at the fact you were proven to be a hypocrit, and you neg rep us? neg rep is for something wrong; i don't think i did anything wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I think you did something wrong.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHA peace man. Just learn that sometimes it's better to quit when you've been proved wrong! Trust me; i know from experience.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, well enjoy the neg you'll be getting anyway

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy the thought of being publicly OWNED!!!

hahahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy the thought of being publicly knocked into the red

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaha,

Don't worry about it; i ain't bothered! I seem to spend a lot less time than you on this website, and to be honest, i tend to care about my reputation in "the real world" as opposed to a "virtual world".

And just for the record, how come I ain't become red yet?!

ReputationRep:
    You haven't become red yet due to various technicalities. However, it will come soon enough.

And yep, you can judge how much time I spend on this site from one little exchange with me, can you? Good one :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    And yep, you can judge how much time I spend on this site from one little exchange with me, can you? Good one :rolleyes:
    No, I judged how much time you spend on this site by 2 things;

Firstly, I've literally seen how many posts of yours are on the forum.

Secondly, I noticed that you have 10,000 or so posts and you haven't even been a member for a year. You have an average daily post count of over 45 (I think i remember reading) which seems to suggest that you spend alot of time over here.

But I still stand by my original statement; as long as I can learn from this place, and help others (and have a laugh at times like these ), i'm happy with the colour red on my reputation thingy.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, so due to the fact that I habve a reasonably high post count here, it means something does it? Wow, I have an 'average' of 45 posts a day. It's only an average; some days I post 10, some (like today) I post 150. That means nothing.

I'm gonna stop now and be the moral victor

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, so due to the fact that I habve a reasonably high post count here, it means something does it? Wow, I have an 'average' of 45 posts a day. It's only an average; some days I post 10, some (like today) I post 150. That means nothing.
    I'm gonna stop now and be the moral victor

Nope, it means you spend too much time on these forums and ought to get out more!

That isn't a "****"; it's the truth.

ReputationRep:
    brimstone: I don't share aced's views on this. If I annoyed you then I'm sorry. It was only meant to be a joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harr)
    brimstone: I don't share aced's views on this. If I annoyed you then I'm sorry. It was only meant to be a joke.
    LOL you just don't want to get neg repped

ReputationRep:
    Being a not very trusting person I'd probably agree with you if I was brimstone.

You're right in that I don't want to get neg repped anyway (I'm so close to two green gems, then you will bow down before my glorious reputation *insert evil laugh here*). But it was just meant as a joke. I don't think it deserves negative rep, but I suppose it's brimstone's choice.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, if you care about "reputation" here, that's fair enough. But i'm not really that bothered!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too bothered, but I'd still prefer to have a high level of reputation. This isn't the real world so it shouldn't really matter, but it's the place where I'm spending my time when I could be out in the real world, so it still matters a bit to me, even if it isn't particularly important.

ReputationRep:
    brimstone I even joined in that and posted an Own3d emoticon and by all means that should warrant a negative response from you towards me (neg rep particularly), harr and aced are probably going to get neg rep but I don't think they deserve it because they were doing what you were doing in the first place and that is being pedantic -- and I have to admit it was quite funny and ownage material. On top of that harr has apologised so I don't think he should get neg repped now.

Also, next time you want to be pedantic just make sure you re-read your post I always do it when I correct someone else because I know they will try to find flaws in my post.

But it is your decision and you could just take the high road and let it go and move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cataclysm)
    brimstone I even joined in that and posted an Own3d emoticon and by all means that should warrant a negative response from you towards me (neg rep particularly), harr and aced are probably going to get neg rep but I don't think they deserve it because they were doing what you were doing in the first place and that is being pedantic -- and I have to admit it was quite funny and ownage material. On top of that harr has apologised so I don't think he should get neg repped now.

Also, next time you want to be pedantic just make sure you re-read your post I always do it when I correct someone else because I know they will try to find flaws in my post.

But it is your decision and you could just take the high road and let it go and move on.
    Thanks, i agree with that. I don't know why Brimstone hasn't mentioned neg repping you!?

The thing that annoyed me was how aggressive you were after you'd been "owned"; it would have been alot more mature to sit back and accept your "ownage" instead of insulting people (Meanwhile, I've heard of pure ignorance - you.)

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.