The Student Room Group

Girl on my mind help!!

well, this girl I've known for a few weeks is a good friend of mine, but she constantly buys me gifts even thought I keep telling her not to.
She gets me lots of clothes, games, a necklace and a calander

I spoke to a few mates and my brother, and they say she really likes me and wants to be with me, and my brother says I'm a gold digger? ok

Yet even though she is doing this, I just want to be friends with her, plus I can get the hint she wants to be with me as she keeps saying it...

I guess the worst bit is she keeps being on my mind, heck can't get much sleep now -.- HELP
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Kosa
well, this girl I've known for a few weeks is a good friend of mine, but she constantly buys me gifts even thought I keep telling her not to.
She gets me lots of clothes, games, a necklace and a calander

I spoke to a few mates and my brother, and they say she really likes me and wants to be with me, and my brother says I'm a gold digger? ok

Yet even though she is doing this, I just want to be friends with her, plus I can get the hint she wants to be with me as she keeps saying it...

I guess the worst bit is she keeps being on my mind, heck can't get much sleep now -.- HELP

If you genuinely don't want to be with her, then it's probably the worry that she thinks you do that is on your mind. Tell her to her face that you're not interested. If you don't, people might see it as you leading her on, taking advantage of her etc, plus then you can stop worrying about what to do next and she can stop making the effort to pull. Make it clear but polite. If she's told you to your face that she wants to be together then she obviously thinks you want the same thing. Something needs to be done!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending