What should I do?? Swimming Baths

Watch
SeanCormack
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Helllo!!! First Ever Post!!

I was in the changing room today after swimming. I was getting changed and I had put my clothes outside the cubical to dry off but when I went to get them this man was standing with them in his hands (he worked in the place) and told me that this was going to lost property as it was unattended. I argued with him about this, is this right to do? He took all my clothes. I was nude in the changing room and he would not give me my clothes back. I had to phone my brother to pick me up from the baths and bring joggers and a top. What should I do?? Should I make a formal complaint?
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SeanCormack)

I was in the changing room today after swimming. I was getting changed and I had put my clothes outside the cubical to dry off but when I went to get them this man was standing with them in his hands (he worked in the place) and told me that this was going to lost property as it was unattended. I argued with him about this, is this right to do? He took all my clothes. I was nude in the changing room and he would not give me my clothes back. I had to phone my brother to pick me up from the baths and bring joggers and a top. What should I do?? Should I make a formal complaint?
This seems amazingly unbelievable.
Mockery
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Are you sure that he wasn't a homosexual perv, and this was his ploy to see your junk?

I'd certainly make a formal complaint.
Gjaykay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Welcome.

Yes, get his name file a formal complaint, demand an apology. I would argue that leaving you in a public(ish) place naked would constitute sexual abuse, but I doubt anyone else would probably agree with that, considering you were in a cubical, and presumably had your trunks.
SeanCormack
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mockery)
Are you sure that he wasn't a homosexual perv, and this was his ploy to see your junk?

I'd certainly make a formal complaint.
He was like 20 odd. I doubt he wanted to see my junk!

(Original post by Gjaykay)
Welcome.

Yes, get his name file a formal complaint, demand an apology. I would argue that leaving you in a public(ish) place naked would constitute sexual abuse, but I doubt anyone else would probably agree with that, considering you were in a cubical, and presumably had your trunks.
Okay, I chucked my trunks out after getting in the cubical so they would dry. I am going to phone up later and ask for his name.
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Was this a 'normal' swimming baths or one of those weird ones?
SeanCormack
Rep:
?
(Original post by pinda.college)
Was this a 'normal' swimming baths or one of those weird ones?
It was like a gym one not like DW. It is only a small pool and gym. Privately owned.
SeanCormack
Rep:
?
Should I write an e-mail or phone up?
Lotus_Eater
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Should I write an e-mail or phone up?
In other words should you call a totally made up number, or email a totally made up address?
SeanCormack
Rep:
?
Bump....
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
I don't believe this :lol: :nah:
SeanCormack
Rep:
?
(Original post by Maid Marian)
I don't believe this :lol: :nah:
It did happen, it is up to you to believe me but I know what happened and that it is the truth!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.23%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.35%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.76%
I need help with my personal statement (79)
41.8%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (46)
24.34%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.59%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads