can someone answer these questions for me plz?

Watch this thread
hussel
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
describe and explain how petrol is separated from the mixtures of hydrocarbons in crude oil?
(it has diagram of the fractional distillation but i don't know how to upload it) 6 marks
2) hydrocarbons and calcuim carbonate conatin locked up carbon dixiode what is locked up carbon? 2 marks
3) one reason why is it diffcult to dispose waste rock? 1 mark
4) how does reaction in a furnace cause enviromental pollution? 2marks
5) Pure copper is produced by electrolysis of copper sulfate solution.
Which electrode do the copper ions move towards?
Give a reason for your answer. 2 marks
6) Crude oil is a mixture of many different chemical compounds.
3 (a) Fuels, such as petrol (gasoline), can be produced from crude oil.
3 (a) (i) Fuels react with oxygen to release energy.
Name the type of reaction that releases energy from a fuel. 1 mark
please help if anyone know where the mark shceme for june 2013 aqa science a chemistry unit 1 please show me the link thanks
holasenorita1
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Dude we cant do ur homework for u just try to get help frm the internet
ABand98
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Is this your mock? There is no point in cheating on tests/homeworks, your just going to make your GCSEs even harder for yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pariah
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by hussel)
describe and explain how petrol is separated from the mixtures of hydrocarbons in crude oil?
(it has diagram of the fractional distillation but i don't know how to upload it) 6 marks
2) hydrocarbons and calcuim carbonate conatin locked up carbon dixiode what is locked up carbon? 2 marks
please help if anyone know where the mark shceme for june 2013 aqa science a chemistry unit 1 please show me the link thanks
do your own homework you epic ****z
hussel
Rep:
what are you guys on about?
for your information, this was not my test nor a homework. Don't call me a cheater when you don't even know me ok. i was revising and doing practise question, i answered the question but i didn't know if they were correct so that's why i asked.
Paralove
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
what are you guys on about?
for your information, this was not my test nor a homework. Don't call me a cheater when you don't even know me ok. i was revising and doing practise question, i answered the question but i didn't know if they were correct so that's why i asked.
Post your answers then so people can show you where you may have gone wrong...
Cryptic_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, post your answers and we can help you.
Mark schemes are all online btw with the exception of recent exam papers and mark schemes, these are only available to your teacher.
hussel
Rep:
(Original post by Cryptic_)
Yeah, post your answers and we can help you.
Mark schemes are all online btw with the exception of recent exam papers and mark schemes, these are only available to your teacher.
so you want me to post my answers i don't mind doing that. Next time i will and yes i know the teacher have the recent exam paper's and mark scheme. i got those questions from some other website and they didn't have the mark scheme.
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
We might as well go to school instead of you!
emski
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
why not google the question and find the answer and where the question was from. Worked for me when I was at high school.
hussel
Rep:
(Original post by chocolatesauce)
We might as well go to school instead of you!
what is wrong with you! was i even talking to you! NO i wasn't! i do go to school at least i am not like you who is online for no reason and at least i do extra work unlike you!
hussel
Rep:
(Original post by emski)
why not google the question and find the answer and where the question was from. Worked for me when I was at high school.
thanks for the suggestions, and i did do it but couldn't find an appropriate answer so that's why i asked on TSR
Paralove
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
what is wrong with you! was i even talking to you! NO i wasn't! i do go to school at least i am not like you who is online for no reason and at least i do extra work unlike you!
You're hardly going to get any help with that attitude.... Cheer up.
hussel
Rep:
(Original post by Paralove)
You're hardly going to get any help with that attitude.... Cheer up.
well i don't need help with these questions now because i posted them ages ago btw i know all the answers
i have to defend myself when people calll me a cheater and ****z. which i am not.
hussel
Rep:
ok i have to go to revise. my main message to you guys are don't call anyone a cheater when you don't know why he/she is asking for the answers or papers. ok so Don't judge! and if you don't want to help then don't come up with some other crap
bye
Good luck with your test if your having them soon!
chocolatesauce
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
When you come on a student forum you are basically talking to everyone and I don't think there's a law stating I can't post on here. I am also a student doing GCSE but I actually do my work unlike you who expects people to do it for you!
Solivagant
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Well this escalated quickly.
egyptian_cleo
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Im sorry, but as much as you cba for homework, We cba for extra work x

google it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (138)
43.81%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.14%
No (123)
39.05%

Watched Threads