Turn on thread page Beta

confused with M&S Online Application watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I failed the first time was angry and determined to pass the damn thing, that I set up another account on a different email, this time I passed and was told to call a number to arrange an interview.

When you call up though they ask for your name and DOB, and I assume all accounts you make get linked, as they said unfortuanately I hadn't passed and would have to apply back after 6 months. I argued the online screen said I had passed!! but the lady just told me to reapply again after 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skdoc)
    Guys, I failed the first time was angry and determined to pass the damn thing, that I set up another account on a different email, this time I passed and was told to call a number to arrange an interview.

When you call up though they ask for your name and DOB, and I assume all accounts you make get linked, as tey said unfortuanately I hadn't passed and would have to apply back after 6 months. I argued the online screen said I had passed!! but the lady just told me to reapply again after 6 months.
    Just forget working for them, I;ve never been to such a complex recruiting company! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You can do the quiz via phone - it's different to the one on the internet, but takes ages and obviously costs a lot of money! But yeah, no idea why they started doing quizes!! And as the answers i used and got an interview with are no longer correct - they obviously don't really care what type of people they want!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    it costs money?? whoops.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it did... Sorry, maybe free! (Hope it is too!)

-x-
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It's an 0870/0845 number, which is very expensive

ReputationRep:
    just answer the questions about customers/being apart of a team with "most likly" and the ones about making business decitions/and taking risks with "least lilky"

ReputationRep:
    I went by what i had to aim for when i worked there - but now that's obviously changed!!

-x-

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.