Turn on thread page Beta

:confused: Just recently my dischage has come out borwn and very sticky, and I know the cannot be a sexual infection seeing as i'm a virgin any ideas

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure your period isn't about to start?

ReputationRep:
    This might be the beginning of your period. It could be another infection besides a sexual one...do you have regular periods?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunthulhu)
    My thoughts exactly. Even if you have already started there can be times when you will have discharge.
    Questions to ask yourself
    a) Are you sore/itchy?
    b) Does it smell?
    Yes to any of the above and see a doctor. If you are still worried then go see your doctor.

ReputationRep:
    it seem like thats the cause to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    b) Does it smell?
    May I just add, I think Cindy means 'Does it smell especially unusual/bad?' Things down there generally have their own smell so just check that it smells normal

ReputationRep:
    May I just add, I think Cindy means 'Does it smell especially unusual/bad?' Things down there generally have their own smell so just check that it smells normal
    I did indeed.

ReputationRep:
    What does normal discharge smell like? ha ha.

No I just came off

ReputationRep:
    If you just came off your period then it's perfectly normal for you to be getting brown discharge, I get it at the end of mine too

ReputationRep:
    If you just came off your period then it's perfectly normal for you to be getting brown discharge, I get it at the end of mine too
    i was thinking about that.
    she prob has nothing to worry about

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.