Vaginal Infection?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
For about three weeks I've had this recurring stinging/burning sensation which makes me feel like I need to urinate even though I don't. The feeling will come about 2 days each week and only last for a few hours each time. I now have an occasional thick white discharge as well. It doesn't really smell at all. I haven't had sex so it's not an STI. What does it sound like?
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It sounds like you need to go to your GP.
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The stinging/burning sounds like cystitis - or a water infection. Drink lots of water to flush it out and see a doctor.

How occasional is the discharge. It could just be normal, or it could be thrush, again, get a doctor to have a look.
Anna.Karenina
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That's a water infection.

Does it feel like when you go tinkles, you want to push something out but nothing is there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Anna.Karenina)
That's a water infection.

Does it feel like when you go tinkles, you want to push something out but nothing is there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It does feel like that. I'll only feel like it for one or two hours a day when it occurs though, so does that still sound like a water infection or not? .
Anna.Karenina
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It does feel like that. I'll only feel like it for one or two hours a day when it occurs though, so does that still sound like a water infection or not? .
Yes it does. Antibiotics will clear it up

Posted from TSR Mobile
lilpolack
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
start taking cranberry extract pills, they'll do wonders
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (77)
63.64%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.36%

Watched Threads