M.Valkova
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, I provided all the evidence needed and got my application confirmed in the beginning of the academic year. I based all my financial planning around it. However, I have just been informed that I need to provide 'residence confirmation'. I went through all my documents for the past 3 years and I only keep documents from the last 2 years - the year before I rented a flat, without signing a contract, all bills were included in the rent and had no bank account. I am being told that my financing will not only be stopped, but I will not be entitled to it ever again! I have supplied all my P60 for the period and do not understand how we sign a contract and then a new requirement is added to it, and I consequently am left out of university and on the street. I have worked and payed taxes to this country for over 3 years now and have all the documentation proving it. I have signed a contract with your company, relying on what I was promised and planned the next 3 years of my life around it. The contract is now suddenly changing, putting me in an extremely unfair situation. Is there any way I get any justice ?!
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi

We do require your residency evidence for the last 3 years before the start of your course.

Without this evidence we are unable to move forward with your application.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise