Raniaali
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
:confused: Basically I took my GCSE's in 2012 and did awful, i became depressed and gave up and went to live with my aunt abroad , i have just come back recently and I am meant to be in second year and i STILL have not retaken anything , i am going to take my gcses at tuition in June and I am currently studying for the exams .....is there any hope for me . I am a aspiring doctor... Is it possible that i will be accepted in a medical school in 2 years after i complete my gcses and A levels at age 20..
holasenorita1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
HHMM THATS A TRICKY ONE WELL, I DONT GET HOW CAN U NOT DO GOOD IN GCSE AAND THEN DO ALEVELS, HAVE U SEEEN A LEVEL ITS ILL KILL U IM CURRENTLY DOING THEM AND I CANT DO IT, ITS SOOO HARD AND IM ORRY TO MAK U HAR THIS BUT THE TRUT HURTS ANDIF UCANT DO GCSES AND U FAIL HOW WLL U COPE ALEVELS. BUT U CN DO IT TRY N ONES SAING U ANT BUT IM NOT SURE AOUT UNIERSITIES BECAUSE U SAY U WANN BE A ASPIRNG DOCTOR WELL UNIVERSITIE WILL ASK THEN WHY DID WE RETAKE AND WAIT AND THEY WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST SOOO IT WILL BE HARD FOR U MY FRIEND BUT TRY TO DO IT. THOUGH IF U CANT GO THROUGH THE FIRST HURDLE THEN ITSGONNA BE TRICKY. tO BE ACCEPTED IN MED SCHOOL U NEED T Get A orA* or b in something good luck
holasenorita1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
HHMM THATS A TRICKY ONE WELL, I DONT GET HOW CAN U NOT DO GOOD IN GCSE AAND THEN DO ALEVELS, HAVE U SEEEN A LEVEL ITS wILL KILL U IM CURRENTLY DOING THEM AND I CANT DO IT, ITS SOOO HARD AND IM ORRY TO MAK U HAR THIS BUT THE TRUT HURTS ANDIF UCANT DO GCSES AND U FAIL HOW WLL U COPE ALEVELS. BUT U CN DO IT TRY N ONES SAING U ANT BUT IM NOT SURE AOUT UNIERSITIES BECAUSE U SAY U WANN BE A ASPIRNG DOCTOR WELL UNIVERSITIE WILL ASK THEN WHY DID WE RETAKE AND WAIT AND THEY WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST SOOO IT WILL BE HARD FOR U MY FRIEND BUT TRY TO DO IT. THOUGH IF U CANT GO THROUGH THE FIRST HURDLE THEN ITSGONNA BE TRICKY. tO BE ACCEPTED IN MED SCHOOL U NEED T Get A orA* or b in something good luck
sophiamarni
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Raniaali)
:confused: Basically I took my GCSE's in 2012 and did awful, i became depressed and gave up and went to live with my aunt abroad , i have just come back recently and I am meant to be in second year and i STILL have not retaken anything , i am going to take my gcses at tuition in June and I am currently studying for the exams .....is there any hope for me . I am a aspiring doctor... Is it possible that i will be accepted in a medical school in 2 years after i complete my gcses and A levels at age 20..
100% you can become a doctor what gcses or igcses are you doing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (182)
61.9%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.08%
No- I want it (78)
26.53%
No- I don't want it (22)