The Student Room Group

How likely am I to get into these Unis for EEE?

I've applied for Electrical and Electronic Engineering at University.

I've applied to Brunel, London South bank, City, Westminster and Reading.

I got BDE at AS and my predicted grades now are ABC. I'm taking Maths, Physics and Business Studies and the C is for Business. I applied for EEE, and the AB is for Maths and Physics respectively. I've sent off my UCAS application on Monday. All the Uni's require BBB except LSB which requires BCC. Is its likely I could get an offer from the four uni's that require BBB?

Plus, have any you got offers yet for your courses?

Thank you,
Kiri
Reply 1
Original post by kirisatha96
I've applied for Electrical and Electronic Engineering at University.

I've applied to Brunel, London South bank, City, Westminster and Reading.

I got BDE at AS and my predicted grades now are ABC. I'm taking Maths, Physics and Business Studies and the C is for Business. I applied for EEE, and the AB is for Maths and Physics respectively. I've sent off my UCAS application on Monday. All the Uni's require BBB except LSB which requires BCC. Is its likely I could get an offer from the four uni's that require BBB?

Plus, have any you got offers yet for your courses?

Thank you,
Kiri

I don't think so. Your predicted grades seem to be very unrealistic and may be too high in comparison with your AS. There are 5 grades in between!! Universities probably won't believe you're gonna achieve these grades..You may still get an offer if there are places left though.
You should add 1 or 2 BBC/CCC unis as backup, don't be too ambitious.
Reply 2
Original post by Hanover
I don't think so. Your predicted grades seem to be very unrealistic and may be too high in comparison with your AS. There are 5 grades in between!! Universities probably won't believe you're gonna achieve these grades..You may still get an offer if there are places left though.
You should add 1 or 2 BBC/CCC unis as backup, don't be too ambitious.

I'm retaking my AS units by the way.
Reply 3
Original post by kirisatha96
I'm retaking my AS units by the way.

Oh, alright then. If you're ging to achieve high grades, they'll definitely accept you since most of them are not very selective and strict with resitting applicants!
Reply 4
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending