The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by That_Pretty_Girl
This

Ohhh, that.
You can expect a darbaaxyo or qeeylo. But my parents never fussed about it
Original post by Secretnerd123
hahahaha!!! i feel sorry for the guy wallahi. i would've probs so laughed for a year if i witnessed that!

After Tarweeh as well, all the men like has this lady no shame. I'm just like let her give him a whoopoing, he probably deserved it anyways :tongue:
This

Worst is, what did habliyo get?

I also lie and say they got worse than me xD
Original post by AnimeCrazy
I just wish I recorded it, it would have had thousands of hits, and awesome thing about it, lady is not even embarrassed she just mutters again how he is an idiot and FLAUNTS off.... Like woman?!

I swear I applauded her but my dad gave me a dirty look and my sister hit me. SMH,

I caan't, I'mma move to Leicester I swear
With her garbasaar, I just can't.
I am soo telling my mum

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Al-farhan
Ohhh, that.
You can expect a darbaaxyo or qeeylo. But my parents never fussed about it

Nahh, my mum would literally laugh with exactly the same expression as that guy and move on with her business. No darbaaxo or qeeylo, lol. Although I think they're stricter than the average Somali parents, no tv is one of the things... and the first time I set foot in a cinema was on a school trip last year, and I got hell for even going in the first place. How strict are your parents?
i think someone posted this on here a while back but i suggest those who want to laugh watch it. its hilarious!!

Worst is, what did habliyo get?

I also lie and say they got worse than me xD

Always, and then you get the speech: "Akhas calayk, xamar iska celi! khayrkaa way ku dhaafeen ee!
This

Lol, you don't tell them! My mum just lies, otherwise it's spread around the whole city.
I never really cared but my mum just gave me the talk before or the look before I say anything so yep haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by justmyself
I caan't, I'mma move to Leicester I swear
With her garbasaar, I just can't.
I am soo telling my mum

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL! Come, I'll get a room for you on time :wink:

I told my mum and she was like why are you always there when these things happen? I just shrug and I'm like 'dont make me bring that Jamaican man to the house again!'
Nahh, my mum would literally laugh with exactly the same expression as that guy and move on with her business. No darbaaxo or qeeylo, lol. Although I think they're stricter than the average Somali parents, no tv is one of the things... and the first time I set foot in a cinema was on a school trip last year, and I got hell for even going in the first place. How strict are your parents?

No TV?
Do they not watch Universal TV and all the lot?

Posted from TSR Mobile
___

How truthful is your username :gasp:
i think someone posted this on here a while back but i suggest those who want to laugh watch it. its hilarious!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! I remember watching this!
No TV?
Do they not watch Universal TV and all the lot?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, they do not. Strange, right
I read the whole thread and seriously, they're not better than some extremists.
Why shove it in our throats, maan.
How do you find the strength to argue with them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

For the bants!
Always, and then you get the speech: "Akhas calayk, xamar iska celi! khayrkaa way ku dhaafeen ee!

Oh my god always! I remember that one time I got 99% and my mum joked to me and said 'Why not 100%'

I faked cried to my dad like mum is never happy and he was like there, there, is a pound go buy some sweets:biggrin: I was happy and my mum like is you con-woman
Original post by killa78
How truthful is your username :gasp:

Pretty truthful, why?
i got a blooming blue card TWICE for 'going off topic' when i was answering the questions they were asking me in a nice manner when all they were doing was insulting islam in a really disgusting way.

pretty sure i'll get banned soon.

Welcome to my world, discriminatory mods!
Oh my god always! I remember that one time I got 99% and my mum joked to me and said 'Why not 100%'

I faked cried to my dad like mum is never happy and he was like there, there, is a pound go buy some sweets:biggrin: I was happy and my mum like is you con-woman

A pound only? *dies*
LOL! Come, I'll get a room for you on time :wink:

I told my mum and she was like why are you always there when these things happen? I just shrug and I'm like 'dont make me bring that Jamaican man to the house again!'

What Jamaican man? O.o
Here Jamaicans get into fights with Somalis, I wonder how though, most of the Somali guys I see here are skinny and barely have strenght to pick up grocieries haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! I remember watching this!

when the woman fainted hes like 'waxaa qumayadha bal fiiri' :rofl:

the voice over guy sounds almost exactly like my uncle. its just brilliant!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending