Do you text your crush during holiday? Watch

Samantha303
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Apart from a Merry Christmas text, I mean, is there a point to text her/him given that two people live far apart. We wont be able to see each other til next year and keeping in touch via text seems unnecessary and i dont want the conversation end abruptly.
Capn cas
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I thought social media (Facebook/Skype/Instagram) and texting/phoning/Whatsapping were all meant for when you aren't with the person. I.e keeping in touch through other means. If you want to talk to the person...then do it .
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
I wouldn't. Unless I really missed them!
Samantha303
Rep:
?
(Original post by Maid Marian)
I wouldn't. Unless I really missed them!

What if she doesnt miss you back or totally blank you?
Samantha303
Rep:
?
(Original post by Capn cas)
I thought social media (Facebook/Skype/Instagram) and texting/phoning/Whatsapping were all meant for when you aren't with the person. I.e keeping in touch through other means. If you want to talk to the person...then do it .

hmmm yeah but GF/BF is a completely diff story
Serentonin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Either I'm just oddly clingy with my friends or something but do you really not text/fb/snapchat people over xmas? I'm in contact with quite a few of my uni friends pretty much everyday (including my 'crush' if you really want to call it that, urgh), even if it is just a stupid snapchat in the evening.
non
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Serentonin)
Either I'm just oddly clingy with my friends or something but do you really not text/fb/snapchat people over xmas? I'm in contact with quite a few of my uni friends pretty much everyday (including my 'crush' if you really want to call it that, urgh), even if it is just a stupid snapchat in the evening.
what type of things do you talk about?
Serentonin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by non)
what type of things do you talk about?
Err everything, new songs, stuff that was on tv, how horrible revision is, what we're up to that day, films we've downloaded, general in-jokes, I dunno, there's always something to talk about :dontknow:
Anonymous #1
Report 5 years ago
Anon as he's on here.

Me and my crush are study buddies so we talk a lot but its always about exams oh well not complaining. It makes me work harder because he's also a huge geek like me and we always go into uni extra and work later and make revision plans together (but thats because we both work very similarly).

But yes, find an excuse to get in touch and see how she/he responds! Thats the whole point of social networking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads