ADVICE AND HELP NEEDED PLEASE, Can i pass these 13 A-level exams in summer let us knw

Watch this thread
muzza12
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
hi everyone,

i just wanted to ask on advice and motivation on if you think it will be possible that i have startd revision 2day that i can pass with A's i have 5 exams for a level maths and 4 exams for biology and 4 exams for chemistry.
can someone give me some revision techniques and advice and also some motivation to pass all these exams.
i do homeschooling as i have been college and didnt get good grades tbh

please can you comment below or inbox me , either will be much appreciated
cuckoo99
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
If you stick to a firm teaching and revision schedule then sure anything is possible... But will you?
muzza12
Rep:
could you elaborate on a firm teaching like what?? and could you give me on an ideal schedule.
abdihakim
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by muzza12)
hi everyone,

i just wanted to ask on advice and motivation on if you think it will be possible that i have startd revision 2day that i can pass with A's i have 5 exams for a level maths and 4 exams for biology and 4 exams for chemistry.
can someone give me some revision techniques and advice and also some motivation to pass all these exams.
i do homeschooling as i have been college and didnt get good grades tbh

please can you comment below or inbox me , either will be much appreciated
ermm im doing maths chemistry biology and thats 3 exams for maths 2 exams for chem and 2 exams for biology and unfortunately i havent started revisiing but i will soo i have 5 months from today as my first exam is may 19 and today is dec 19 so i have time but the question is do you
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
It's been done. It's up to you how bad you want it and how much work you're willing to put in.
muzza12
Rep:
(Original post by Abdul-Karim)
It's been done. It's up to you how bad you want it and how much work you're willing to put in.

hi

how much work is required to be put into these 3 subjects to pass all these exams?

any advice or exam tips and revision tips are much appreciated please
muzza12
Rep:
(Original post by abdihakim)
ermm im doing maths chemistry biology and thats 3 exams for maths 2 exams for chem and 2 exams for biology and unfortunately i havent started revisiing but i will soo i have 5 months from today as my first exam is may 19 and today is dec 19 so i have time but the question is do you

you have a valid point, i hope i have enough time, for maths and chemistry i have gone through content before in college so now just need to nail it down but biology is an issue tbh

any revision tips, exam tips and advice is appreciated thank you
abdihakim
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by muzza12)
you have a valid point, i hope i have enough time, for maths and chemistry i have gone through content before in college so now just need to nail it down but biology is an issue tbh

any revision tips, exam tips and advice is appreciated thank you
tbh i still havent started revising so now i have 4 months and i started today so what im doing is finish all revision jan do pastpaper for feb march april and half of may but really worried about m1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (19)
20%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
11.58%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.26%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (17)
17.89%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (23)
24.21%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
21.05%

Watched Threads