The Student Room Group

The whole Tulisa is a cocaine dealer thing...

Why is the media trying to make her out as some kind of Scarface character with a coke empire?

She helped someone she thought she could trust score some blow.

On the facts, did she aid and abet a drug deal? Most certainly. It wasn't even 5 grams though:rolleyes:

So I ask this. You have a friend Bob. You also make a new friend Anne. Bob sells dope. Your new friend asks if you know where she can get some dope as she is new in town. Would you tell Anne, that your friend Bob sells dope, as a favour to her? Do you feel like you have aided and abetted in a crime? Do you even feel like you have done anything wrong?

Also would make any difference to you if she wanted cocaine or marijuana?
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I would tell Anne that whatever dope is, it's bad for your health and you should go and munch on grapes instead.
I probably would tell her but id say its bad for you.
Original post by Maid Marian
I would tell Anne that whatever dope is, it's bad for your health and you should go and munch on grapes instead.

seriously? she's new in town. She's just looking to have some fun, you're meant to be her friend, who are you to judge what she does for fun? Especially when your best friend Bob sells dope for a living.
Original post by bigwhalegambler
seriously? she's new in town. She's just looking to have some fun, you're meant to be her friend, who are you to judge what she does for fun? Especially when your best friend Bob sells dope for a living.

But I would never have a best friend called Bob who sells dope for a living.

But you do.

You and him are childhood friends. He's had your back many a time, and if it wasn't for him you may not be alive. He went off to Iraq to fight the war, and fight for his country. He lost an arm in the process. He came back, the state turned it's back on him. The job market locked him out. He has 2 kids. He has to provide for them. He turns to selling dope, because he will provide for his kids no matter what. You're seriously going to turn your back on Bob, whose protected you for all these years, just because he's started selling dope? That's deep man, all these years he thought you had his back, and you turned out to be some phony friend. You know what they say though, it's only when the grass is cut, will the snakes show.

Whats wrong with Bob? Have you got a problem with the name or something? Or is it just because he is black?

You just hate black people is that it??
Reply 7
Having been in situations like this myself, I would not just name drop a Coke dealer to somebody I just met, for the very same reasons Tulisa got caught
But you do.

You and him are childhood friends. He's had your back many a time, and if it wasn't for him you may not be alive. He went off to Iraq to fight the war, and fight for his country. He lost an arm in the process. He came back, the state turned it's back on him. The job market locked him out. He has 2 kids. He has to provide for them. He turns to selling dope, because he will provide for his kids no matter what. You're seriously going to turn your back on Bob, whose protected you for all these years, just because he's started selling dope? That's deep man, all these years he thought you had his back, and you turned out to be some phony friend. You know what they say though, it's only when the grass is cut, will the snakes show.

Mate, I think you've got the wrong person.
Reply 9
no one should take cocaine: it's the closest thing to the forbidden fruit of paradise available on the planet.
no one has ever survived a cocaine assicition
Original post by Phillipsherman
Whats wrong with Bob? Have you got a problem with the name or something? Or is it just because he is black?

You just hate black people is that it??

Wut?
Wut?

u heard
Wut?

Also, I hate to break it to you, but Maid Marian would be facing potential jail time for aiding and abetting theft; harboring a fugitive; and perverting the course of justice.

You look up to someone who does this, and yet find it wholly inconceivable that you can have a friend who deals drugs? Life's not all sunshine and rainbows, some people have to turn to a life of crime, as I'm sure you will know from Robin Hood.
Also, I hate to break it to you, but Maid Marian would be facing potential jail time for aiding and abetting theft; harboring a fugitive; and perverting the course of justice.

You look up to someone who does this, and yet find it wholly inconceivable that you can have a friend who deals drugs? Life's not all sunshine and rainbows, some people have to turn to a life of crime, as I'm sure you will know from Robin Hood.

:lolwut:

But Robin Hood steals from the rich to give to the poor. He doesn't do drugs.
:lolwut:

But Robin Hood steals from the rich to give to the poor. He doesn't do drugs.

Theft is still theft regardless. A crime is still a crime.

The fact of the matter is that Parliament has decided that certain things shouldn't be done, and if done so are punishable by incarceration.

Whether you break law a; b; or c, you still have broken the law.

Robin Hood is a character that said ok I see law B but I don't like it, and think I can justify breaking it because blah blah blah.
A drug dealer is just someone who sees law C and says I don't like it, I can justify breaking it because blah blah blah.

Your whole moral bedrock is flawed.
To be fair I would do it, but I'm not a celebrity and people aren't looking to get a story on me. She didn't need to do it and I think that's what's annoyed people, she's set for life, why would you go out of your way to get class A drugs for someone you don't know? And you're a celebrity on top, so stupid.

& It's not the media making her out to be Scarface, she does it to herself, she's a gobby cow who wants to portray the image of being 'street' to people, have you seen the video? She's stood there glorifying her 'ghetto, ghetto days' and boasting about how she used to sell crack. I've never liked her and she's never been about that lifestyle anyway, you don't blab stuff like that to someone you've never met before, not unless you've got **** for brains anyway

When what Anne wants to do is illegal then I'd have no part in it.
Original post by St. Brynjar
When what Anne wants to do is illegal then I'd have no part in it.

It is not illegal to take drugs for recreation.

Sale and supply, and possession are the illegal offences.
Reply 18
i am not surprised she's into black guys. not one bit.
Reply 19
I don't understand why it's seen as bad that she's a drug dealer. :curious:

Quick Reply

Latest