The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Is anyone studying at the university of Westminster??

I'm starting an international business with Spanish degree in September 2014, is anyone else studying here :smile:
Reply 1
Hi
Ive got an Unconditional offer for MA Interior Design 2014. Is there anyone who's applied for the same.

I have and im confused about which university to choose from. The other's ive applied to are Chelsea (UAL), Kingston and Hertfordshire.

Any advice ?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by ryan9864
I'm starting an international business with Spanish degree in September 2014, is anyone else studying here :smile:

Hy Ryan, I am Natasa I am also starting in September with International Business with Chinese, but we are gonna have the same subjects in the first year. :smile:
Im studying business management with HRM 2nd year im sure you eill have a great time at Westminster university. Time passes really fast advice from now learn how to Harvard reference it will save you a lot of marks :smile: Enjoy your time at uni good luck .
Gina
Reply 4
Original post by Sweet8sasa
Hy Ryan, I am Natasa I am also starting in September with International Business with Chinese, but we are gonna have the same subjects in the first year. :smile:

Hey Sweet8sasa, I am looking at doing this degree. How was the teaching there and did you enjoy it?
Original post by ryan9864

Hi there,

Welcome to the University of Westminster!

To connect with other University of Westminster students please visit our Student Union page here https://www.uwsu.com/

Best wishes,

James
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest