Is anyone studying at the university of Westminster??

Watch
ryan9864
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm starting an international business with Spanish degree in September 2014, is anyone else studying here
Chrispinto
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi
Ive got an Unconditional offer for MA Interior Design 2014. Is there anyone who's applied for the same.

I have and im confused about which university to choose from. The other's ive applied to are Chelsea (UAL), Kingston and Hertfordshire.

Any advice ?
Sweet8sasa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ryan9864)
I'm starting an international business with Spanish degree in September 2014, is anyone else studying here
Hy Ryan, I am Natasa I am also starting in September with International Business with Chinese, but we are gonna have the same subjects in the first year.
gina salih
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Im studying business management with HRM 2nd year im sure you eill have a great time at Westminster university. Time passes really fast advice from now learn how to Harvard reference it will save you a lot of marks Enjoy your time at uni good luck .
Gina
amaistar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sweet8sasa)
Hy Ryan, I am Natasa I am also starting in September with International Business with Chinese, but we are gonna have the same subjects in the first year.
Hey Sweet8sasa, I am looking at doing this degree. How was the teaching there and did you enjoy it?
James-Uni of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ryan9864)
Hi there,

Welcome to the University of Westminster!

To connect with other University of Westminster students please visit our Student Union page here https://www.uwsu.com/

Best wishes,

James
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
8.93%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.93%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.36%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
42.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.57%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads