The Student Room Group

should i accept the offer for an MBA distance learning?

now, i got this offer to study MBA through distance learning. its quite cheap, but i already have an MSc in management and i am not sure if it will make any difference? has anyone seen a significant change in their salary etc with an MBA?
Original post by fairytalegonebad
now, i got this offer to study MBA through distance learning. its quite cheap, but i already have an MSc in management and i am not sure if it will make any difference? has anyone seen a significant change in their salary etc with an MBA?

Not through distance learning. One of the strengths of an MBA is generally the connections you make with people you meet face to face and the discussions you can have around the formal teaching sessions.
that is what i was thinking also, its quite cheap though, around 5.000gbp compared to 60.000gbp from lsb etc
Reply 3
I don't think it will make a big difference as you already have Msc in Management.. But if you go for an online MBA degree it will certainly not ruin anything rather there is a possibility that you might gain something extra which can give you an extra advantage of having double masters degree and increase your salary package.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending