The Student Room Group

What do you rate your looks out of 10 and why?

I rate myself around a 4/4.5 as my general figure is probably a solid 5 (I.e. Average) but I have a broad shoulders plus a baby face that makes me look about 12. How do you rate yourself?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
maybe 5/10 on a good day
4/10 on most days
8-9/10

Come at me ladies (pun intended)
Reply 3
7/10
Reply 4
7/10
Reply 5
three/10

bad bone structure: my elbow is on my forehead
Solid 7 on a good day. 5 (average) on most haha

I have quite large deep brown eyes, shaped brows and a plump bottom lip but a horrible nose, hair looks nice if I can be bothered with it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
8 or 9 - I'm happy with my looks and get a lot of attention. It's just my debilitating anxiety and mild depression which hold me back
2 or 3, depending on whether it's a good hair day or not, and whether I have any pimples :eviltongue:
Reply 9
0/10
Either because I'm terribly insecure, or just desperate for attention and begging for compliments.
I suspect the majority of self low scorers are the latter
7 looks

4 personality/attitude (need to improve that a lot )
7.5/10

No point rating yourself low, might as well hitch up your balls and step out
7 out of 10.

I have nice eyes and lips, a really good complexion and nice brows. But my nose is really annoying and crooked, and I have hereditary dark circles. I put effort into how I look and think most days I look quite nice. I have days where I think I'm ugly and hideous, but I think we all do

I have been told before I have a bit of a likeness to Aaron Cresswell the footballer.

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
3/10.
I have some good features like my smile.
But I'm really fat.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
7 out of 10.

I have nice eyes and lips, a really good complexion and nice brows. But my nose is really annoying and crooked, and I have hereditary dark circles. I put effort into how I look and think most days I look quite nice. I have days where I think I'm ugly and hideous, but I think we all do

Bwahahaha I'm prettier than you, 7.5 here :flutter:
Reply 17
5 on a good day. 3 or 4 usually. I have a really odd shaped face and I need to lose weight :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Architecture-er
Bwahahaha I'm prettier than you, 7.5 here :flutter:

Thats fine, you be pretty :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by Vixen47

Spoiler

I think I'm like that, like I get a fair amount of attention but it doesn't feel like they mean me... More like a mask I'm wearing.

Quick Reply

Latest