Body Hair

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Anon as some of this is embarrassing.

I was just wondering if anybody had body hair in the same way I do. I have very little facial hair, back hair, arm hair, leg hair, chest hair and stomach hair. However, my pubic hair is of a normal size, my head hair grows abnormally quickly (needs cutting every 3 weeks), I have monobrow hair (which needs plucking), butt hair, I even have finger hair, foot hair and even have hairy toes. Hell, I even have hairs growing on my **** (just below the head, there's too many hairs for me to be comfortable and have to pluck them (yes, ow!) because they grow back too quickly when I shave.

My question is, how can I have such an excess amount of hair on some parts of my body (monobrow, butt, penis, toes, feet, fingers) yet have such a small amount on my chest and stomach, arms and legs etc. Also, does anybody else have hair like this?
numar9501
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anon as some of this is embarrassing.

I was just wondering if anybody had body hair in the same way I do. I have very little facial hair, back hair, arm hair, leg hair, chest hair and stomach hair. However, my pubic hair is of a normal size, my head hair grows abnormally quickly (needs cutting every 3 weeks), I have monobrow hair (which needs plucking), butt hair, I even have finger hair, foot hair and even have hairy toes. Hell, I even have hairs growing on my **** (just below the head, there's too many hairs for me to be comfortable and have to pluck them (yes, ow!) because they grow back too quickly when I shave.

My question is, how can I have such an excess amount of hair on some parts of my body (monobrow, butt, penis, toes, feet, fingers) yet have such a small amount on my chest and stomach, arms and legs etc. Also, does anybody else have hair like this?
How much hair you have and where it is depends on how many hair follicles you have in that area, most men have hair where you do it may just be that your hair is thicker and thus more obvious. Things like roughly towel drying your arms/legs etc can lead to thinner hair there over time too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.53%
I'm not sure (51)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (545)
48.57%

Watched Threads