Proof Fireman Sam is gay!

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Miracle Day
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago

0:19 "He's always on the scene. Fireman Sam"

Why would he always be on the scene if he was straight? huh?
Le egg
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
No wonder there are so many homosexuals these days, a whole generation grew up with that show.
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 8 years ago
Why does it matter?
The_Internet
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
This is like the Russians saying spongebob was gay...
minimarshmallow
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by de_monies)
Wait, when?
Creat0r
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
This reminds me of the Chinese saying Paddington Bear was a homosexual
Anonymοοse
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I guess you could say, he's a flaming homosexual :ahee:
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
This reminds me of the time the Greek said danger mouse was gay.
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
OK...
Lewislmao
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
"oh norman you have been naughty today" "not the hose again fireman sam!"
Telecaster Steak
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Not quite the same, but it reminds me of when Fox said the muppets were communist propaganda...
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I actually had my suspicions about that guy.

http://static.flickr.com/24/53734401_534b002f34_o.jpg
Architecture-er
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymοοse)
I guess you could say, he's a flaming homosexual :ahee:
Well he's dressed in fire ******ant clothing, so he'd only be flaming if something was seriously wrong
the bear
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
this reminds me of the Turks saying Julian Clary is gay
Robbie242
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
lmao
cadavari
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Creat0r)
This reminds me of the Chinese saying Paddington Bear was a homosexual
Wasn't that Whiney the Poo? Did I spell that right?
letsbehonest
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Reminds me of when the Somalians saying The Power Puff Girls were homosexual
Drunk Punx
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Miracle Day)
0:19 "He's always on the scene. Fireman Sam"

For some reason that reminded me of Naked Gun.

"My name is Sergeant Frank Drebbin, Detective-Lieutenant, Police Squad, a special detail of the police department. There'd been a recent wave of gorgeous fashion models found naked and unconscious in laundromats on the West Side. Unfortunately, I was assigned to investigate hold-ups of neighbourhood credit unions. I was across town doing my laundry when I heard the call on the double killing. It took me twenty minutes to get there. My boss was already on the scene."
Pineapple Sauce
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Spongebob is asexual. :rolleyes:
Pastaferian
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Miracle Day)
[youtube] 0:19 "He's always on the scene. Fireman Sam"
Are you saying no smoke without fire?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (14)
21.21%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (7)
10.61%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
6.06%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
15.15%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
24.24%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
22.73%

Watched Threads