Using guys? Hurting people! Watch

Amnesia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by bunthulhu)
What is wrong with you that makes you think it's okay to lead guys on and send them home upset because you used them? So what if you're a woman? If anything we're meant to be the more caring and sensitive ones. Most of us aren't heartless.
Key word is 'meant'. In reality women are often like this especially when they are younger and cheat more than men. Unfortunately, the behaviour of the OP is nothing different to what I have seen in reality. I would love to see this ****er get screwed over and cheated on herself.
bunthulhu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Apparently she's doing my share of messing guys around then
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
That's right, it equals another level of sluttiness, a couple more broken hearts, another few STI's, and a load more bad karma. Well done.
Stop being so prudish oppressed and down, go out and live!
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Amnesia)
Key word is 'meant'. In reality women are often like this especially when they are younger and cheat more than men. Unfortunately, the behaviour of the OP is nothing different to what I have seen in reality. I would love to see this ****er get screwed over and cheated on herself.
To be fair, someone has prob' already cheated on her, she just hasn't found out.
dh00001
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
err what? :confused:
bunthulhu
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lmao, I'm not down at all, I love my life and I'm having a great time. I can make fun out of other things than hurting people's feelings and sleeping around! :rolleyes:
bunthulhu
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by erk)
To be fair, someone has prob' already cheated on her, she just hasn't found out.
She doesn't really give people a chance to cheat on her, what with her 'bed em and dump em' routine :confused:
Anonymous #1
I haven't cheated on anyone as in ****ing around.
erk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Cool. but tell me who this 'pro' surfer is. :rolleyes:
bunthulhu
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I haven't cheated on anyone as in ****ing around.
Are you implying that the only way you can cheat on someone is by having sex with someone else? :confused:
Anonymous #1
God no, I'm just clarifying that point.

And there is no way I'm telling you who he is, but I am in at least one of the photo's he sells! wonder if you will guess?
MagicNMedicine
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Anonymous 1 has changed her tune from the original post "I hate hurting people I like..." blah blah, if you hate doing it then change your ways, instead of now getting all defensive and justifying your behaviour

The reason for this thread is probably to make people think that she's got this "pro surfer" interested in her....like anyone cares
Andy Spark
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just by pursuing things with this 'surfer' is cheating - talking to him and flirting with him while you have a boyfriend is cheating. Why? A bit of innocent 'flirting' which is actually just joking is fine: my girlfriend did it all the time with her bloke mates, it was just innuendo for the sake of innuendo - a joke. What you are doing is different: it is actual flirting hoping he will take notice of you and want to be with you.

Famous sports people are renowned for their affairs, so I say go for it.

(Original post by MagicNMedicine)
The reason for this thread is probably to make people think that she's got this "pro surfer" interested in her....like anyone cares
True. I prefer someone that is genuine, sweet and gorgeous than a regular z-lister. At least there's sluts like the thread-starter to take the z-listers.
bunthulhu
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
OP, if your intention was to actually make us care about who this surfer guy is, then you've gone about it in entirely the wrong way.

Andy Spark has the right idea.

And yes, the OP has definitely changed her tune. Obviously you think what you are doing is good and clever somehow. It's not. Eventually all the decent guys will avoid you like the plague.

It's almost like you enjoy hurting people. Ooh, I just remembered someone else who liked doing that too. Hitler!

Seriously though, sadism is not an attractive quality. I think it'd knock you off most peoples' 'who I'd like to meet' list ;yes;
Wanderlust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What is wrong with you that makes you think it's okay to lead guys on and send them home upset because you used them? So what if you're a woman? If anything we're meant to be the more caring and sensitive ones. We're not meant to be heartless.
This thread is just one of many other instances which cause me to be annoyed when women generalise men as 'uncaring' and 'insensitive.' So, I share your opinion? :confused:

Thats all.
Amnesia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
And there is no way I'm telling you who he is, but I am in at least one of the photo's he sells! wonder if you will guess?
You do realise that this surfer probably does not care about you in the slightest? After he has finished with you he will just dump you alongside all the other women he is having sex with.

(Original post by Wanderlust)
This thread is just one of many other instances which cause me to be annoyed when women generalise men as 'uncaring' and 'insensitive.'
Tell me about it. Maybe the sort of people who feel the need to make these silly generalisations should read threads like this a bit more often.
bunthulhu
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Please stop jumping to the defensive so quickly, if you just had read my post properly you could have saved yourself and me all this trouble

Note how I said 'MORE caring and sensitive'. Women are seen as motherly, so generally they are viewed this way. It's perfectly natural. Please also note how this does not include the statement 'men are uncaring and insensitive'
Amnesia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Women are seen as motherly,
Look at today's youth. The last thing I would describe any of the ****s as is 'motherly'.
bunthulhu
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes, I agree, I was just attempting to uphold some traditional values. Never mind, obviously that was fruitless and silly of me, I retract my statement :rolleyes:
Amnesia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I retract my statement :rolleyes:
Rightly so. Don't make generalisations that you can't back up in future.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1385)
79.55%
Leave (356)
20.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed