Turn on thread page Beta

The Manchester United Society watch

Announcements

(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Yaaaaaaaaaaay a Crouchie fan :suith: :suith:
    Crouchie was our best striker at the world cup.....

ReputationRep:
    yer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    ....do you think Liverpool needs another striker?
    Erm it depends on the formation rafa is thinking off.
    We have Crouch,Bellamy and Fowler.
    If rafa is going to accomodate gerrard,sissoko and alonso then he is going to have to play a 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1 which would mean 3 fit strikers is enough. But if he is planning on using Gerrard on the right more than pennant than 3 strikers for a 4-4-2 partnership isnt enough.

ReputationRep:
    Crouchie was our best striker at the world cup.....
    Agreed and im made up for the lad that he is finnally getting the praise he deserves.

ReputationRep:
    If rafa is going to accomodate gerrard,sissoko and alonso then he is going to have to play a 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1 which would mean 3 fit strikers is enough. But if he is planning on using Gerrard on the right more than pennant than 3 strikers for a 4-4-2 partnership isnt enough.

are u playing a strong team today?

Agreed and im made up for the lad that he is finnally getting the praise he deserves.
    yeh definitely...its just all the fickle English fans who gave him stick before he had even played for England...hes a decent lad and should be given more credit for what he does......

ReputationRep:
    yeh definitely...its just all the fickle English fans who gave him stick before he had even played for England...hes a decent lad and should be given more credit for what he does......
    And the bloody media.
    Still remember going of my head when he scored 'that' goal against Wigan and running the length of the pitch to celebrate with the kop.
    He comes across as a great lad in interviews and didnt deserve the abuse, but he knew he always had the kop behind him

ReputationRep:
    We still need another striker but I firmly expect Garcia to play a lot of games upfront/off the front man this season. Kewell aswell maybe depending on Aurelio & Gonzalez

ReputationRep:
    yer hes a decent asset for lfc with his height.

p.s. mccowan, whats up with ur gf, shes started a thread in H and r about you not giving her enough attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    We still need another striker but I firmly expect Garcia to play a lot of games upfront/off the front man this season. Kewell aswell maybe depending on Aurelio & Gonzalez
    I still think Pongo has it in him to do a job for Liverpool aswell.

ReputationRep:
    I still think Pongo has it in him to do a job for Liverpool aswell.
    Maybe. I'd like to keep him in the squad but I'm not sure he offers anything the others don't. Depends on who we (if anyone) we sign before the transfer window closes.

ReputationRep:
    pongolle is average. whats ur team likely to be for todays game

ReputationRep:
    Right Lopez has managed to get himself permanently banned, so that's two members in as many days lol.

ReputationRep:
    guys im from birmingham. love utd to bits, used to love in machester for a long time. how can i join this soc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moon)
    guys im from birmingham. love utd to bits, used to love in machester for a long time. how can i join this soc
    Hi Moon.

How long have you supported Utd then? Yeah sure you can apply, just go to 'Socs' at the top of the screen in the blue menu bar, and look for The Manchester United Society. We look forward to accepting you! :p:

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks, ive been supporting utd since i was 9. how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moon)
    ok thanks, ive been supporting utd since i was 9. how about you?

Umm.. about the same really. How did you find out about TSR then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amywalters)
    Umm.. about the same really. How did you find out about TSR then?
    my friend was browsing through good sites and this was the 1st one which came across on google. i made an account. it looks really good. how long have you been on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moon)
    my friend was browsing through good sites and this was the 1st one which came across on google. i made an account. it looks really good. how long have you been on?
    ah quite a while. never met someone like you though you sound very nice and you love man united like me :suith:

(Original post by moon)
    go to my siggy...and join

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.