The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3220
I think bayern wont let go off him easily.
Reply 3221
morgo
I think bayern wont let go off him easily.

that i agree....
Reply 3222
im worried about my a level results, i cant enjoy the start of the prem at the moment, grr
Reply 3223
i think bayern want to milk a higher fee out of united i dont want utd to sign him for more then 8mill.
Reply 3224
morgo
im worried about my a level results, i cant enjoy the start of the prem at the moment, grr

good luck mate :yy:
Reply 3225
Thanks laika
Reply 3226
I'd prefer to see Mascherano at that price to be honest.
Reply 3227
morgo
Thanks laika

no problem....its Rafael by the way :smile:
Reply 3228
samba

it doesnt look like he'll be going anywhere at the moment...
samba

100%, but it isn't going to happen. I want Diarra. Or Senna. Infact, anybody would be good at the moment, I'm starting to wonder if this is Fergie's last season.
Reply 3230
Berto90
100%, but it isn't going to happen. I want Diarra. Or Senna. Infact, anybody would be good at the moment, I'm starting to wonder if this is Fergie's last season.

i dont think Fergie is leaving without another European trophy :smile:
Doubtful.

I remember looking at the four main clubs last year and thinking, "Arsenal are going to underachieve this year". Now, I see the same weaknesses in United. I hope they prove me wrong.
Reply 3232
Berto90
Doubtful.

I remember looking at the four main clubs last year and thinking, "Arsenal are going to underachieve this year". Now, I see the same weaknesses in United. I hope they prove me wrong.

where do you think our weakness lies?
The fact that are strongest players (aside from maybe Rooney) are not in the spine of the formation. Heinze, Neville, Ronaldo, Giggs - all capable of winning titles for their team. However, our defensive pairing, central midfeild, and strikers are not champoinship winners.
Reply 3234
Berto90
The fact that are strongest players (aside from maybe Rooney) are not in the spine of the formation. Heinze, Neville, Ronaldo, Giggs - all capable of winning titles for their team. However, our defensive pairing, central midfeild, and strikers are not champoinship winners.

first of all Rooney will only be missing 3 games....our defense is probably one of the best around along with Chelsea and Liverpool so thats an area which i dont think needs improving.....our midfield looks ok but still probably needs a bit more improving i think if we can find the right combination in the midfield and up front we could be serious title challengers...i think we could challenge Chelsea all the way.....all weve gotta do is remain consistent and hopefully stay injury free....
Berto90

I’m sorry, but I totally disagree with you.

How can you say that players like Rio Ferdinand, Wes Brown, Paul Scholes and WAYNE ROONEY are not “championship winners”? We’ve also got Vidic, who will prove to be an excellent defender when he get’s a run in the side, and if we get Hargreaves, who I think can excel at a club like united, we’ll be fine.

Stop looking for the negatives, and think of the positives!!
Reply 3236
martynwilliams
I’m sorry, but I totally disagree with you.

How can you say that players like Rio Ferdinand, Wes Brown, Paul Scholes and WAYNE ROONEY are not “championship winners”? We’ve also got Vidic, who will prove to be an excellent defender when he get’s a run in the side, and if we get Hargreaves, who I think can excel at a club like united, we’ll be fine.

Stop looking for the negatives, and think of the positives!!

:ditto:
Reply 3237
SECOND RED DEVIL FOR GERS

Rangers have taken Manchester United full back Phil Bardsley on loan until the end of the year.

Bardsley heads to Ibrox to be reunited with fellow United youngster Lee Martin, who joined The Gers in a similar arrangement last week.

He will look to secure regular first-team football in Glasgow and Rangers boss Paul Le Guen is delighted to sign a second Red Devil.

"I'm very pleased that Phil Bardsley has signed," Le Guen told the club's official website.

"I went to Old Trafford last year when Manchester United played Benfica when Phil was in the team and he played very well.

"Alex Ferguson has already been helpful in letting us have Lee Martin and I am thankful that we have Phil as well.

"I am sure that Bardsley will be a good addition to our squad this season."

The 21-year-old made 15 appearances for United last term after deputising for the injured Gary Neville at right back in the autumn.

Bardsley concluded the campaign on loan at Burnley, while he has featured regularly for The Red Devils in pre-season.
All I'm saying is that we are relying on players like Vidic to come good. Maybe it's because I just watched United get beat 3-2 by Blackburn last season, but I'm feeling rather negative about our chances.
Reply 3239
Berto90
All I'm saying is that we are relying on players like Vidic to come good. Maybe it's because I just watched United get beat 3-2 by Blackburn last season, but I'm feeling rather negative about our chances.

its far too early to speculate about our chances dude.....:smile:

Latest