The Manchester United Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by morgo)
Hey rafa, since the prem season is fast approaching, thought maybe we you could set up a predictions league for utds game thoruhgout the season. Each week there can be a winner and we can all rep the winner and then there will be a winner overall.
hey congrats for your results

but i think there is already a prediction forum where Cindy organizes predictions for games
morgo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
hey congrats for your results

but i think there is already a prediction forum where Cindy organizes predictions for games
thanks mate, im carl nice to meet you, sori to hear about your friends. Thats ok then , i thought we could have a mini utd prediction league but anyways.
mc_watson87
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
2-0 United (Ronaldo and Saha)
Rafa
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by morgo)
thanks mate, im carl nice to meet you, sori to hear about your friends. Thats ok then , i thought we could have a mini utd prediction league but anyways.
hey Carl ....about the prediction thing as darth_vader05 said Cindy already does that but it shouldnt stop you guys from posting your predictions on here aswell...feel free
morgo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yer i mean rafa, if you could create a league maybe?
Rafa
(Original post by morgo)
yer i mean rafa, if you could create a league maybe?
yeh sure why not...and you could help me if ya want :p:...why havent you applied to join our society? :p:
morgo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
yeh sure why not...and you could help me if ya want :p:...why havent you applied to join our society? :p:
Whats a society, sorry bit lost im new here, whats a soc neways and how do i join
morgo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
UNITED GIVEN SENNA DEADLINE

Marcos Senna's agent has given Manchester United a deadline of Friday to conclude one of the summer's longest running transfer sagas.

The Villarreal midfield man has been a long-term target of United, but protracted negotiations have failed to broker a deal.

The player's agent, Elis Coimbra, admits his client is losing his patience, with the deal now appearing to hinge on United's paymasters pushing through a deal with the Liga club.

Coimbra claims Sir Alex Ferguson is confident of clinching Senna's signature, but the Spain international is now looking for an official confirmation.

"If we have not received confirmation from United by Friday then the deal is off and the player will remain in Villarreal," said Coimbra.

"We have been in contact for a number of weeks but we have not been able to come to an agreement.

"I have spoken much with Ferguson and [Carlos] Queiroz and they are confident, but the problems are in getting the okay from the owners."

Senna is contracted to The Yellow Submarines until 2007, and Coimbra refused to rule out the possibility of the player seeing out the final 12 months of his contract at El Madrigal if a move to United fails to materialise.

"If the move does not happen then he will remain with Villarreal and we'll discuss his future at the end of the season."
(Original post by morgo)
Whats a society, sorry bit lost im new here, whats a soc neways and how do i join
its basicaly like a group based on a specific topic...like our Society is about Manchester United...if ya wanna join....then click on Join The Man Utd Society on my sig..and i'll accept you....
morgo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
o right ok, well ye if im being invited then i may aswell.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why do you need Senna if you want Hargreaves too? i thought both were DMs?
morgo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
were only interested in 1
Rafa
ive accepted you Carl :yy:
Rafa
(Original post by sarforaz)
Why do you need Senna if you want Hargreaves too? i thought both were DMs?
well we're after one of them...
morgo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ok thanks rafa, do you want to make the table tommorow because im going to party later on . And the prem is on sat
Rafa
(Original post by morgo)
ok thanks rafa, do you want to make the table tommorow because im going to party later on . And the prem is on sat
i dont think a table is necessary dude....i was just thinking maybe people would write down there predictions and thats it
Rafa
I Am Now The Thread Starter And Ive Changed The First Post, Feel Free To Check It Out, Ive Also Put Man Utd's Season Preview On There So You Can Check Out Our Team/fixtures/transfers Etc!

Thank You!
morgo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I like the first page, yer a tables not needed then, but we do need to know whos leading
Rafa
(Original post by morgo)
I like the first page, yer a tables not needed then, but we do need to know whos leading
dont worry dude i'll take care of it
BexTait
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey, hope those of you who got results got what they wanted. I remember how nervous I was all those years ago.

Getting closer to the start of the season now, and also the end of the transfer window (tho that is a little later on). Looking forward to the season start now, especially as I've now definately got sunday off work to be able to take my seast at OT, and there's also the CL draw a week tomorrow (23rd), so the seeds for that should be announced soon (if they haven't already, I've a feeling I've missed it).
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (200)
18.76%
No (648)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (218)
20.45%

Watched Threads