Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by morgo)
    nvm lol just a bit of rubbish joke from me. back to the game, we didnt play today but its a win.
    3 points is all that matter :yy:

ReputationRep:
    2-1 as predicted

Ive Updated The Prediction Table

(Original post by olliemccowan)
    2-1 as predicted
    Well done mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgo)
    right so you dont want owen hargeaves? give me a break
    How did you infer that? I'd love to see Owen Hargreaves wear the Manchester red.

Welcome to the Society Juwel, havent seen ya here before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    Ive Updated The Prediction Table
    Darth Vader also got it spot on

(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Darth Vader also got it spot on
    Yep he did, feel free to rep them if you want

ReputationRep:
    We seemed a bit thin to be honest...when Scholes doesnt play..you begin to wonder who will make the plays in central midfield..coz Carrick didnt do it today..

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the Society Juwel, havent seen ya here before
    Thanks but it's going to have to be a false welcome I'm afraid. I like to believe I give my footballing opinions without bias, and I wish not to brand myself by properly joining the society, as people will always perceive a biased opinion.

ReputationRep:
    And we really do need a good striker up front...Saha was good today..but 20+ goals in the season? I doubt it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    my prediction: 2-1 to united
    :cool: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yep he did, feel free to rep them if you want
    Darth will get my rep cos it wont let me rep Ollie so soon after the last one :p:

(Original post by Juwel)
    Thanks but it's going to have to be a false welcome I'm afraid. I like to believe I give my footballing opinions without bias, and I wish not to brand myself by properly joining the society, as people will always perceive a biased opinion.
    No problem dude, enjoy your stay!

(Original post by darth_vader05)
    :cool: :eek:
    Will rep ya tomorrow mate :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Darth will get my rep cos it wont let me rep Ollie so soon after the last one :p:
    Lol its cool Just glad we got the 3 points really, no matter what the score was. Top of the league with maximum points and a +8 goal difference, can't complain

(Original post by olliemccowan)
    Lol its cool Just glad we got the 3 points really, no matter what the score was. Top of the league with maximum points and a +8 goal difference, can't complain
    Yeh exactly, i really do hope we remain consistent this season and also perform against the so called lesser teams!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the rep and thanks rafa

FERDINAND SET TO MISS EUROS

Rio Ferdinand looks set to miss the start of England's Euro 2008 qualifying campaign after suffering a suspected broken toe.

The centre back picked up the knock in Manchester United's 2-1 Premiership victory over Watford at Vicarage Road.

But while the majority of the team came through the game unscathed, Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed the injury to MUTV and says Ferdinand will go for a scan on Monday to analyse the extent of the damage.

Ferdinand's absence would come as a severe blow to The Three Lions and their new boss Steve McClaren for his first competitive games in charge since taking over from Sven Goran Eriksson.

The former West Ham United and Leeds United defender has been a mainstay at the heart of England's defence and looked certain to start in the vital clashes against Andorra and Macedonia in early September.

ReputationRep:
    bad news about rio. ollie can have my rep tmoz.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.