Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im sorry but rafa has brought in some poo poo signings in the past. for example nunez and kromkamp. I dont tink his signis are nefing great.

ReputationRep:
    carrick was overpriced, but i would like to see another striker, but much more importantly a new midfielder, the owen hargreaves deal may take another twist, who knows, we sure as hell dont

ReputationRep:
    i cant see owen hargreaves moving to utd now mate

(Original post by morgo)
    i cant see owen hargreaves moving to utd now mate
    Never doubt...anything can happen....dont lose hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgo)
    i dont know who neg repped me, no coimment either, bet its that juwel, trsut me HES not a utd fan. I know it.
    If I wanted to give you negative rep you would lose more than the odd gem.

I'd like you and your buddy to confirm to me where you got the idea that I am not a Manchester United fan, or the idea that I am a whatever it was that the forum replaced with *s.

To morgo's question about Liverpool's draw against Sheffield United. Any team will lose or have a bad result in a football match. We at United know this most, such was the pedestal we were on before. I recall two humiliating defeats to Southampton in the mid-90's. And Middlesbrough had recently been fond of dealing us a whooping. This says very little about the quality of new signings.

ReputationRep:
    no neither could i but i read in the paper a few days ago that charlton was sent out to try and smooth things over, its a long shot but you never know, i think united are keeping their cards very close to their chest on transfers, eager to see where argentinian double end up, obviously intent on a move to england, lets just hope that the lures of london dont beat manchester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    Right ok...
    I wouldn't concern myself with the paranoid one mate.

ReputationRep:
    yer right, so why does mancred think you're not a utd fan either?

(Original post by Juwel)
    I wouldn't concern myself with the paranoid one mate.
    Lol

Ok back to Football!

ReputationRep:
    Oi you lot, behave and talk about football! *growls*

ReputationRep:
    yer the convo has gone weird. anyway, lets hope gerrard breaks his foot playing for england, along with terry

(Original post by Daveo)
    Oi you lot, behave and talk about football! *growls*

(Original post by morgo)
    yer the convo has gone weird. anyway, lets hope gerrard breaks his foot playing for england, along with terry
    I wouldnt wish bad luck on other teams players dude, i know i'd be dead annoyed if our key players came back with an injury....

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, when me and my mates went to the pub to see Chelsea vs Barcelona (with yours truly wearing the garish bicycle jacket away kit), I cheered a little upon seeing John Terry limping. An ill-advised move, the majority Chelsea contingent gave me nasty looks. I kept low until Ronaldinho scored

I wouldn't normally cheer an injury, it's just that at the time you got the impression that there would be a faint hope of competition in the Premiership were it not that John Terry and Frank Lampard could play every game.

ReputationRep:
    yer agree with you jewel, lampard aint very good so he can be ok if he wants lol

MAN UTD ACE RONALDO: WATCH FOR MY NEW TRICK!

Manchester United wing wizard Cristiano Ronaldo has put Premiership crowds on alert over a secret new trick he's been working on this summer.

The Portuguese ace told the Mirror: "I will only try it when we are winning two or three nil, but I think you're going to like it.

"I was planning to do it at the World Cup, but I was saving it for the Final."

ReputationRep:
    I hope it's a decent free kick

(Original post by Juwel)
    I hope it's a decent free kick
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    MAN UTD ACE RONALDO: WATCH FOR MY NEW TRICK!

Manchester United wing wizard Cristiano Ronaldo has put Premiership crowds on alert over a secret new trick he's been working on this summer.

The Portuguese ace told the Mirror: "I will only try it when we are winning two or three nil, but I think you're going to like it.

"I was planning to do it at the World Cup, but I was saving it for the Final."
    Fantastic! What new tricks are there considering Ronaldinho seems to be the main inventor these days? Should be good though :p:

ReputationRep:
    yer ronaldo is going to have a great seaso nthis year

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.