The Manchester United Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rafa
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by morgo)
crappy news, sorry about this

apparently the 4clock PC is for the england team. great!
Right ok, next time dude dont post anything without a source......
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by olliemccowan)
What date does the away shirt come out? Today?
Should be today but depends where you order it from :rolleyes:
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
Yeh today i think...
Thanks Don't really know why I'm asking seeing as I don't actually have any money, but oh well
Rafa
(Original post by olliemccowan)
Thanks Don't really know why I'm asking seeing as I don't actually have any money, but oh well
Lol, cool
samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We should have a man utd tsr meet at old trafford
Rafa
(Original post by samba)
We should have a man utd tsr meet at old trafford
Yeh that would be cool, but would be kinda hard as people live in different parts of the country....
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh you silly little doom merchants. I'm quite happy with our squad in its present state, with the caveat that we invest in central midfield in the summer. Our league position with what we've got is healthy, despite that we've been missing Wayne Rooney and Paul Scholes for two games.

Though I wouldn't be impressed if someone like Aldo Duscher or David Trezeguet came to the club. For me Duscher isn't of the right quality, though he is the right type of player. And Trezeguet would be a lottery at best. He isn't as bad as you all are making out, but I wouldn't have him at United over Louis Saha, Alan Smith or Rooney.

As for this business of Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano joining West Ham United, so far only Tevez has said so. I'll believe the deal took place when I see the two of them in claret and blue.

Nine and a half hours left in the window chaps. No need to panic, if things stay as they are.
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeh that would be cool, but would be kinda hard as people live in different parts of the country....
Yeah exactly, I'd love to do that, but I'd only make the trip up to watch a game, and somehow I doubt I'll be getting tickets for any games anytime soon
samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hmmm yea.. if I got hold of a box, as leader of the man utd society it'd be up to you to sort out logistics for the meet
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by samba)
Hmmm yea.. if I got hold of a box, as leader of the man utd society it'd be up to you to sort out logistics for the meet
Well if you got hold of a box at Old Trafford for a match then don't you worry I'll be there. Love the executive section at Old Trafford, foods so nice, and I saw the FA Cup being wheeled past once which was pretty impressive :p:
Rafa
(Original post by samba)
Yeh cool, no problem
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Trezeguet has nearly 100 goals in about 150 games in italy, the guy is a **** hot striker when he's on fire. But after selling van Nistelrooy not sure he's the kind of player needed as he can go ages without doing anything and then pop up with a goal.
Rafa
(Original post by Juwel)
Oh you silly little doom merchants. I'm quite happy with our squad in its present state, with the caveat that we invest in central midfield in the summer. Our league position with what we've got is healthy, despite that we've been missing Wayne Rooney and Paul Scholes for two games.

Though I wouldn't be impressed if someone like Aldo Duscher or David Trezeguet came to the club. For me Duscher isn't of the right quality, though he is the right type of player. And Trezeguet would be a lottery at best. He isn't as bad as you all are making out, but I wouldn't have him at United over Louis Saha, Alan Smith or Rooney.

As for this business of Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano joining West Ham United, so far only Tevez has said so. I'll believe the deal took place when I see the two of them in claret and blue.

Nine and a half hours left in the window chaps. No need to panic, if things stay as they are.
:ditto:...id rather we sign some quality rather than buying just for the sake of buying!
Rafa
(Original post by kpg)
Trezeguet has nearly 100 goals in about 150 games in italy, the guy is a **** hot striker when he's on fire. But after selling van Nistelrooy not sure he's the kind of player needed as he can go ages without doing anything and then pop up with a goal.
I personaly dont think Trezeguet would be a good addition to the squad, i dont think he'd improve our squad!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:ditto:...id rather we sign some quality rather than buying just for the sake of buying!
C'est vrai mon ami. Looking forward to the January sales already, after our usual terrible Christmas run.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Rooney, Smith and Saha haven't achieved a fraction of what Trezeguet has and Solskjaer is past his best. As I said, I'm not sure he's the right type of player but he's a fantastic player
Rafa
(Original post by Juwel)
C'est vrai mon ami. Looking forward to the January sales already, after our usual terrible Christmas run.
Same, i think if we dont sign Hargreaves today (very hard, i know) we wont sign him in the January window....
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am concerned for Giuseppe Rossi. He's moved to a club where he can expect to be third in line for the centre-forward positions. When Obafemi Martins returns, how many Premiership games can he expect to play? And that's not taking into account that Newcastle United might make a late swoop for another forward, or that they may deploy Kieron Dyer as an emergency forward. Though we can safely assume he won't be under pressure from Michael Owen.
Rafa
(Original post by Juwel)
I am concerned for Giuseppe Rossi. He's moved to a club where he can expect to be third in line for the centre-forward positions. When Obafemi Martins returns, how many Premiership games can he expect to play? And that's not taking into account that Newcastle United might make a late swoop for another forward, or that they may deploy Kieron Dyer as an emergency forward. Though we can safely assume he won't be under pressure from Michael Owen.
I really dont see the point in him going there, id have prefered it if he went to a club in the Championship or maybe to a struggling club in the Premiership.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Juwel)
Whereas you can see him playing often for United in the premiership? I think its a good move for all parties involved.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.64%
No (199)
72.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed