The Manchester United Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Four victories is qualification. Of course that means we need two more.

Agreeing with Rafa, start with our best available line-up (with the possible exception of Ryan Giggs or Cristiano Ronaldo, let at least one of them have more recovery time) and throw in Alan Smith and others if and when the game is secure.
BexTait
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Depends on the result of the other game in the group. If Benfica beat Celtic, or the two teams draw, and we win (which we should, especially given that it's a home game), then we'd be 5 point clear at the top of the group, and only really need another point from the remaining 3 games to go through.
malfoy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i would say 10 points is enough, we need to be a couple of goals ahead and then we can bring smudger and maybe jones on.
Ron Stoppable
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
5-0 to United. And 6-2 in the away fixture.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
4-2 tonight methinks
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Tickets still available for tonght's game. Details on manutd.com.

Might just do it.
malfoy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
daveo youre a ps helper yeah, will you please take a look at my ps mate. its like 1 little thing.
malfoy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
rooney will score tonight im sure!
Rafa
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Ron Stoppable)
5-0 to United. And 6-2 in the away fixture.
You've gotta join the Society Mate

Thank you please.
malfoy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
[QUOTE=#2(Laika)]You've gotta join the Society Mate

Thank you please.[/QUOTE]
awful grammar:p:
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
You've gotta join the Society Mate

Thank you please.
Hello Mr Avid :p:
Rafa
(Original post by Juwel)
Hello Mr Avid :p:

Nice to know someone else is on the same wave length.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The Gooners are losing Rafa. If you're not watching it, it's on Five Live just in case.

Do you think I should call the OT Ticket Office now; tickets still up for grabs for today's game but it's now or never.

EDIT they just conceded an offside goal; almost 2-0.
malfoy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
go for it juwel
Rafa
(Original post by Juwel)
The Gooners are losing Rafa. If you're not watching it, it's on Five Live just in case.

Do you think I should call the OT Ticket Office now; tickets still up for grabs for today's game but it's now or never.

EDIT they just conceded an offside goal; almost 2-0.
Nice one, cheers mate.

Go for the ticket!!!!!
malfoy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
nice to see arsenal losing, right im off guys, do this hwk and then get onto the match. speak to ya after the 90 mins. come on united!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nice one, cheers mate.

Go for the ticket!!!!!
I decided to stay on my arse in the end. Have important things to consider. In particular, what to do with my life.
Rafa
(Original post by Juwel)
I decided to stay on my arse in the end. Have important things to consider. In particular, what to do with my life.
Yeh ive been fiding myself doing that often lately.....hows it going for you anyway?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeh ive been fiding myself doing that often lately.....hows it going for you anyway?
Well whenever I sit down to think about this issue of seismic proportions I'm distracted by a pretty butterfly or something equally trivial. <sigh> Still don't know what to do for a career upon my graduation. And I need to make a decision, like, yesterday! Loads of deadlines for graduate schemes are coming up. Otherwise I have my health and my peace.

How goes it with you fella?
Rafa
(Original post by Juwel)
Well whenever I sit down to think about this issue of seismic proportions I'm distracted by a pretty butterfly or something equally trivial. <sigh> Still don't know what to do for a career upon my graduation. And I need to make a decision, like, yesterday! Loads of deadlines for graduate schemes are coming up. Otherwise I have my health and my peace.

How goes it with you fella?
Going alright i suppose mate, could always be worse, ive just started Uni, it definitely helps in terms of thinking a lot, i get loaded with so much work i dont have time to think.

Just stay positive dude and whatever you decide to do good luck :yy:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (181)
27.47%
No (478)
72.53%

Watched Threads