Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by malfoy)
    ucas is VERY annoying, its taken up all my time for the past month and now its out the way im stress free for a bit
    Nice one :yy:

ReputationRep:
    its just so annoying to think about the future already dont you think

ReputationRep:
    just saw you gave me some rep rafa, thanks mate, thought ronaldo was getting it?

just saw you gave me some rep rafa, thanks mate, thought ronaldo was getting it?
    They wouldnt let me rep him, i'll give it to him some other time....

ReputationRep:
    have you seen the thread by justfarhan, a bitter smelly scouser.

ReputationRep:
    Reds goalscorer Rio Ferdinand proclaimed his strike against Liverpool to be "goal of the month."

The 27-year-old centre-half doesn't score all that often - although he got the winner in this fixture last season - but he timed his goal to perfection, dedicating it to his son, who was watching his first-ever United game.

"It's goal of the month," he joked. "I'm just happy it when it. The most important thing is we won and the team put on a good performance and played some good football.

"I don't really think about scoring, I normally just concentrate on defending clean sheets. We did that today and my goal was just a bonus."

Ferdinand praised United's control of the game against a Liverpool team who were set up to try and frustrate the Reds.

"They've been playing 4-4-2 a lot this season, but they played one upfront today, which makes them difficult to break down as they always are here," he said.

Scholes scored on his 500th appearance for the club, Ferdinand declared the quiet man of United's team "great" on the day.

"He's not really bothered about man of the match awards and personal accolades. But, rightly so, he was man of the match. He's been great for us this season.

"It was a decent move for Scholesy's goal, which gave us a good start. Then we consolidated with my goal."

It's rare that the quality of a Scholes strike is surpassed by that of a team-mate's goal. But Paul was only too happy to appreciate Rio's effort.

"It was fantastic composure from Rio," praised Scholes.

"He shows that in training now and again and now he’s managed to bring it onto the big stage. It was a great finish."

Ferdinand is the tenth United player to score in the Premiership this season, a proud statistic for any squad - especially after only nine games.

"That's the way it used to be, players from every position could score goals," Scholes added.

"Now it’s the same, so we don’t have to rely on the likes of Louis and Wayne every game. It takes a bit of pressure off them when other players are scoring goals."

Ferdinand's passionate celebration of his goal had added emphasis for one small person in the huge Old Trafford crowd.

"It was my little boy's first game at United," explained Rio.

"He could be a good luck charm. I'm hoping he can come every week now and I'll get on the scoresheet a bit more often."

its just so annoying to think about the future already dont you think
    It is indeed mate!

have you seen the thread by justfarhan, a bitter smelly scouser.
    Gonna check it out....

ReputationRep:
    where did you find that pic of scholes rafa, trying to paste some nice pics for the scousers to cherish but i cant find a proper link of an image.

where did you find that pic of scholes rafa, trying to paste some nice pics for the scousers to cherish but i cant find a proper link of an image.
    Got it from The Sun, i like there pics....shame about there stories!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    Got it from The Sun, i like there pics....shame about there stories!
    aha nice one

ReputationRep:
    Reds defender Mikael Silvestre undwerwent a training session on the pitch after United's 2-0 victory over Liverpool and is likely to play on Wednesday night against Crewe Alexandra in the Carling Cup.

United begin the defence of their Carling Cup crown by travelling to Gresty Road this week.

While the rest of his team-mates were savouring a well-earned win over United's North west neighbours, the Frenchman, who broke his foot against Arsenal last month, was out on the Old Trafford being put through his paces by Reds fitness coach Valter di Salvo.

Silvestre is likely to be joined by fellow returning Reds Gabriel Heinze, who is also set to play against Crewe.

Reds boss Sir Alex confirmed that the pair will both be involved in the League Cup, along with Tomasz Kuszczak, Alan Smith, Wes Brown, Kieran Richardson, David and Ritchie Jones, and Alan Smith.

ReputationRep:
    What's he banned for this time? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    What's he banned for this time? lol
    Duplicate accounts i think. Because i think the mods said he wasnt allowed to make any more accounts after when he was giggsy and insulted the mods lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathan_Ley3)
    Duplicate accounts i think. Because i think the mods said he wasnt allowed to make any more accounts after when he was giggsy and insulted the mods lol
    Thanks

See Rafa we were indeed right with our theory that he was another mr power alias :p:

(Original post by olliemccowan)
    Thanks

See Rafa we were indeed right with our theory that he was another mr power alias :p:
    Indeed we were mate, right on :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    Indeed we were mate, right on :yy:
    Weren't the only ones :p: I thought he was Mr Power again but wasn't going to publicy accuse

ReputationRep:
    Smelled a rat straight away.

Lol

ReputationRep:
    Maybe one day 'mr power' or whatever else he appears as gets bored.

Anywho, my prediction for the Crewe game is Crewe 0-4 United We look set to field a strong back line so that the likes of Heinze and Silvestre get their match fitness back, likewise with Smudger up front.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.