The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

calderstonesLFC
Stam,RVN etc..
keane.... :p:
Becks...
All in All..SAF is pretty good at dressing room conflict..
calderstonesLFC
I hope Ronnie stays and Carragher breaks the rapist's neck in half.
Horrible little sod. Wait till Rooney gets him.

Why do you call Ronaldo a rapist but vehemontly oppose Cisse being dubbed a woman beater?
Anyone reckon we should consider getting Hargreaves? He looks a fantastic player in his role, no wonder he plays for Bayern Munich so regularly. He's the sort of player we need.
Reply 585
Guys, as dirty a thing that Ronaldo did, if Ronaldo also leaves, look at our midfield! We'll need a helluva miracle to match Chelsea's Ballack, Essien, Lampard, Makalele midfield....

Rooney et all should settle this with Ronaldo; forget about it, and move on. If a good midfielder comes in, good things for United...
manthi
Guys, as dirty a thing that Ronaldo did, if Ronaldo also leaves, look at our midfield! We'll need a helluva miracle to match Chelsea's Ballack, Essien, Lampard, Makalele midfield....

Ferguson wont let him leave, he paid 12.25 million for him for the future. It's just the anti-man u brigade trying to **** stir.
Reply 587
ronaldo has come out and said that he went to the ref and said that it was a foul - he didnt go running up demanding a red card. Which u must admit would be a bit stupid with Rooney standing right next to him. All the national hatred directed at Ronaldo is due to 1. Alan Shearer's comments (some asset he's going to be to the England team) and 2. the "selective" camera shots showing Ronaldo winking to the bench. :rolleyes: Oh well, no doubt ppl will still blame him ...
Reply 588
Sharpshooter
Anyone reckon we should consider getting Hargreaves? He looks a fantastic player in his role, no wonder he plays for Bayern Munich so regularly. He's the sort of player we need.

:ditto:
and that camera shot was at full time not directly after Rooney was sent off which the bbc are leading people to believe.
i was thinking the same thing about Hargreaves yesterday but i think Bayern Munich will be asking for more money then would be true reflection of his abilty. and his is very similar to smith if you think about it. but he is more athletic and handsdown i would prefer him then carrick
Reply 591
Aaaaaaaaaal aboard, Hagreaves bandwagon boarding in 5 minutes....

:tongue:
~ o
ronaldo has come out and said that he went to the ref and said that it was a foul - he didnt go running up demanding a red card. Which u must admit would be a bit stupid with Rooney standing right next to him. All the national hatred directed at Ronaldo is due to 1. Alan Shearer's comments (some asset he's going to be to the England team) and 2. the "selective" camera shots showing Ronaldo winking to the bench. :rolleyes: Oh well, no doubt ppl will still blame him ...

He said before the match 'I'm going to get you sent off' in Roonsters ear. And Rooney's said that he'll never play with Ronaldo again when he went in the dressing room
and where did you get this information from.
The mirror..
NDGAARONDI
Why do you call Ronaldo a rapist but vehemontly oppose Cisse being dubbed a woman beater?

Because im a hypocrite?
you said it.
And also because i hate Ronaldo with a sheer passion?

:biggrin: That's funny, how embarassed must that girl have been! :p:

Latest