Turn on thread page Beta

The Manchester United Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, the game's over and done with, we can now concentrate on teh upcoming games, Chelsea on Sunday, then Everton midweek. Not long till derby day either

ReputationRep:
    Come on you Blues!

ReputationRep:
    Drogba a doubt, thats good news.

ReputationRep:
    Im sure if he doesnt make it, Moaniho will complain that United have had an extra day :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfurry)
    Yup, my point is that we're already through with 2 games left to spare, and you're not even sure of qualification till the last game.

Point = our CL form is better

Subject: CL

You change the subject because you're too embarassed to talk about the CL.

You need to refer back to this post and teach yourself not to change the subject.
    Congratulations your form is better, is it really noteworthy considering it's unlikely that an English team apart from Chelsea are actually going to win the CL this year? Only 1 team will win the CL this year and 15 others are left empty handed. At least with the league it's narrowed down to 2/3, so I would much rather go out the CL, considering we wont anyway (and nor will Arse or Pool either) early enough so it doesn't jeopardise our league form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharpshooter)
    I'd take ocassional defeats like this if it didn't mean we were nearly half way through the season fighting mid-table mediocrity against teams like Wigan. Lolololol
    Occasional? Your away form in europe is bloody awful, infact your european form is awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Occasional? Your away form in europe is bloody awful, infact your european form is awful.
    3 wins, 2 losses with a game to go and at home needing a point to qualify and you say our euorpean form is awful? i would say thats above average mate as weve won more games than we have lost and are still 2nd in the group with a HIGH chance of getting through. we havent been awful in europe because we have played some great stuff just lacking the killer punch.

ReputationRep:
    I hereby predict a score of (have no idea who is at home and can't be bothered checking :p:)...

Chelsea 0 - 0 Man Utd

Thank-you please.

p.s. I'm sorry if someone else has already chosen that score, I normally try to be individual, it's just I can't be bothered clicking back a page.

ReputationRep:
    one nil to united :cool:

hopefully :party:

ReputationRep:
    actually 2-1 to united!!! cant see chelsea not scoring :s:

ReputationRep:
    I think there is a stat... that Chelski have scored in every one of their games this season (prem) :eek:

ReputationRep:
    am going to say 2-1 to united

ReputationRep:
    3-1 to Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    I think there is a stat... that Chelski have scored in every one of their games this season (prem) :eek:
    :eek: a stat that i'm not liking!

Juwel- i see you're predicting with your head

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    :eek: a stat that i'm not liking!

Juwel- i see you're predicting with your head

:p:
    Frayed sow, Darth man. I can't see us winning, there's still something about them f**kers in blue. Where are you watching it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Frayed sow, Darth man. I can't see us winning, there's still something about them f**kers in blue. Where are you watching it?

*passes another cookie to Juwel* :p: A draw would be nice, but I just can't predict us to lose :eek:

not sure!! might go to my mates, can't watch it at home :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)

*passes another cookie to Juwel* :p: A draw would be nice, but I just can't predict us to lose :eek:

not sure!! might go to my mates, can't watch it at home :hmpf:
    Ooh comfort food

I know, it's emotionally hard to predict defeat :p: but I see no other outcome. Which would make me all the more overjoyed if we managed a win.

Hmm, might see what my mate's up to, go to Orange Grove or something. Maybe get a little somethin' for afterwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy20)
    I hereby predict a score of (have no idea who is at home and can't be bothered checking :p:)...
    It's a home game. One thing about the fixtures that I wasn't happy about. We've got/had all the big home games this side of Christmas, I'd much rather they had been more spaced out but never mind.

What time is KO? I really should know, what with going to the game, but I'll just be turning up at Platts about 1ish for a prematch drink or two then moving on with everybody else...

ReputationRep:
    I'll be at Old Trafford for the first time ever next Wednesday to watch my beloved Everton take on the mighty United.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    Correct. And we've yet to reach top gear whilst seeing of Barcelona at home, demolish Aston Villa etc. The goals will come I'm sure but probably not this game. Also since RA took over Chelsea you've won only the once to a much dreaded player called Darren Fletcher. Every other game you lost (except for that 0-0 tie in the League Cup at Stamford Bridge). Are we your bogey team? :eek: :eek:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.