Turn on thread page Beta

The Manchester United Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dannyley)
    utd will win the prem, ole and park will be back, smith will get fitness, rossi will be back as will phil bardsely squad will look large again.
    Phil bardsely lolz, theres a title winning player if i ever saw one.

Ole and Rossi are not good enough to be leading your front line, and didnt you just extend Rossis loan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Couldnt of put it better.
    Mind you, Man uniteds CL form has been awful since they won it.
    <snorts> Not at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    <snorts> Not at home.
    No? You scored less than you conceded at home last season. Your away form in europe is one of the worst ive seen in a long time. Almost as bad as our domestic away form this season. Except we have played the top four and you have played mighty giants such as Copenhagen,celtic and Lille

ReputationRep:
    Phil bardsely lolz, theres a title winning player if i ever saw one.

Ole and Rossi are not good enough to be leading your front line, and didnt you just extend Rossis loan?
    bardo is the new neville in my opinon. and no rossi will be back jan and hes good enough and ole has been banging goals in this year so i dont get why he aint good enough mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dannyley)
    bardo is the new neville in my opinon. and no rossi will be back jan and hes good enough and ole has been banging goals in this year so i dont get why he aint good enough mate.
    Lmao Why isnt bardsley getting a game for you when GN was injured, or for the england under 21s?

Secondly OGS doesnt have the stamina or fitness to lead a front line all season.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao Why isnt bardsley getting a game for you when GN was injured, or for the england under 21s?

Secondly OGS doesnt have the stamina or fitness to lead a front line all season.
    I honestly don't think Bardsley will make it, he has the potential but its just that we enough depth in our defence and pique and evans are both ahead of him at this moment.

Ole has never lead the line for us, he gives us an excellent option from the bench but Saha and Rooney will start when fit. We do need another striker in the transfer window just in case one of them get injured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithun)
    Ole has never lead the line for us, he gives us an excellent option from the bench but Saha and Rooney will start when fit. We do need another striker in the transfer window just in case one of them get injured.
    Whats the news on saha and ronaldo

ReputationRep:
    Whats the news on saha and ronaldo
    Haven't heard anything yet, hopefully they are ok.

ReputationRep:
    he played in cl & pl last year when neville was injured, since then he's been out on loan so thats why he hasn't played because he hasn't been here

ReputationRep:
    Man Utd's league record against the other title contenders 04-07

v Liverpool P5 W4 D1 L0 F6 A1
    v Arsenal P5 W3 D1 L1 F8 A3
    v Chelsea P5 W1 D1 L3 F3 A8
    Total P15 W8 D3 L4 F17 A12

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much shows that Chelsea had been a cut above in the last couple of seasons.

ReputationRep:
    Before I head off, my prediction for tonight's game is United 3-0 Everton

ReputationRep:
    Is the match between United and everton, on Fox Sports tonight? Anyone in the know?

ReputationRep:
    Don't think so, I think they're showing the Chelsea game :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    tonight, utd win 3 - 0

ReputationRep:
    Utd 2 - 0 Everton

ReputationRep:
    I'll get my 2-1 prediction in now, and take down everyone else's to help Rafa out.

ReputationRep:
    So it ends 3-0; Wayne Rooney stars. Dan goes home with mixed feelings; dejection at the result coupled with wide-eyed wonder at visiting Old Trafford for the first time.

Cristiano Ronaldo, Patrice Evra and John O'Shea the scorers. Great result, especially considering many of our first choices were absent.

P.S. Daveo and BexTait got the predictions right ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    fantastic win tonight considering we didnt have many of out first team players.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent goals scored by Ronnie, O'shea and Evra. Our start was quite poor but played much better once we got the first goal. Pity Rooney didn't score and hopefully Rio's injury isn't anything bad.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.